In Russia the women are ugly.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
I mean come on. It's not just the cold because Canada doesn't crank out such a high level of ugliness. Have you ever seen a hot russian? MAYBE ONCE. Based on preliminary reports that are now coming in I've concluded that 19/20 Russian women are down right ugly.

No offense intended to Russians of course :D

spaceman

Lifer
Dec 4, 2000
hmm.let me guess what some of the responses to this thread will contain.
rolleye.gif
:)

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
Originally posted by: Skoorb
I mean come on. It's not just the cold because Canada doesn't crank out such a high level of ugliness. Have you ever seen a hot russian? MAYBE ONCE. Based on preliminary reports that are now coming in I've concluded that 19/20 Russian women are down right ugly.

You're nuts. My gf's cousin lives in Ukraine, and her and her friends are gorgeous.

BillGates

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2001
I bet there are a lot of hotties there. Don't forget that they'll be nice and slim because they have to wait in bread lines for 3 weeks... Nothing is worse than Wisconsin.

Kelvrick

Lifer
Feb 14, 2001
Originally posted by: werk
Originally posted by: Skoorb

You're nuts. My gf's cousin lives in Ukraine, and her and her friends are gorgeous.

You just left yourself sooo open to cousin remarks... Anyway, pics?

<== monkey dance

MrBond

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2000
Actually, I read somewhere where Russian women age RAPIDLY once they're past a certain age. When they're younger, they can be quite attractive.

Apparently the age vs percieved age curve varies throughout the world. Come to think of it, it'd be interesting to read that study again.

Edit: I'd guess most of the visitors to those mail order russian brides places don't know about this, otherwise they wouldn't be doing the business they do. (lol doing the business)

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
I don't know where ya'll get your Russians, but the ones I've seen look like they just weathered 20 straight months of ice up in the Russian north!

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Originally posted by: MrBond
Actually, I read somewhere where Russian women age RAPIDLY once they're past a certain age. When they're younger, they can be quite attractive.

Apparently the age vs percieved age curve varies throughout the world. Come to think of it, it'd be interesting to read that study again.

Edit: I'd guess most of the visitors to those mail order russian brides places don't know about this, otherwise they wouldn't be doing the business they do. (lol doing the business)
Black women seem to hold their age very well. Their skin doesn't wrinkle so quickly.

slycat

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
the thing is RUssians are prejudiced and they look down on certain races...
snobs.

no offence to russians :D

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
In Russia, the ugly women read you.

I think some of the sexiest women in the world come from the Ukraine. If there wasn't a cusoms import backlog on mail order brides, I'd get two. One to cook for me and the other to cook me. :D

spaceman

Lifer
Dec 4, 2000
Originally posted by: MichaelD
In Russia, the ugly women read you.

I think some of the sexiest women in the world come from the Ukraine. If there wasn't a cusoms import backlog on mail order brides, I'd get two. One to cook for me and the other to cook me. :D

lol

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
Can you blame them?

Choice one: stay in Russia, marry some unemployed guy who drinks his body weight in vodka every week.

Choice two: marry an American via one of these services, live happily ever after in relative prosperity OR divorce his ass, take half his stuff and live happily ever after in relative prosperity.

Seems pretty obvious to me.

xilluzionx

Oct 3, 2001

Umm can u tell me how u came up with this conclusion? i dont think there is too many russian girls in Alabama , plus who was the last Miss Universe?i think it was the russian girl , what about Anna Kournikova? come on man.