In honor of the assured upcoming blue wave...

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
...I give you a exceptional Trump can't win montage. (a favorite part is at 2:40) May the liberals and RINO's be as accurate again.

Amazing how so many smug liberals were so very wrong, 100% wrong.

And yet you routinely assume Trump is guaranteed a second term, and masturbate daily to the thought of an eternal one-party dictatorship.

Hubris works both ways, and remember: karma's a bitch.

Reactions: wirelessenabled

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
And yet you routinely assume Trump is guaranteed a second term, and masturbate daily to the thought of an eternal one-party dictatorship.

Hubris works both ways, and remember: karma's a bitch.

No, I don't assume that about Trump. I do assume that if his rocking the boat leads to a continued thriving economy. If he loses that I do not expect him to win again.

Caesar

Golden Member
Nov 5, 1999
No, I don't assume that about Trump. I do assume that if his rocking the boat leads to a continued thriving economy. If he loses that I do not expect him to win again.

Rocking what boat? He is not some genius who is rocking the boat to make things better. He is an out of control child throwing a tantrum on a daily basis jumping up and down on a boat that is shaking. There is no strategy there. The fact that the boat hasn't capsized (economy hasn't crashed) is not because he is masterfully "rocking the boat".

Reactions: wirelessenabled

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Rocking what boat? He is not some genius who is rocking the boat to make things better. He is an out of control child throwing a tantrum on a daily basis jumping up and down on a boat that is shaking. There is no strategy there. The fact that the boat hasn't capsized (economy hasn't crashed) is not because he is masterfully "rocking the boat".

I'd say tariffs and pressure to redo agreements like NAFTA would constitute rocking the boat, that does not come with positive or negative connotation. You may not agree with the methods, but it certainly not the norm of the last few admins to say the least. How this shakes out, if things turn out better for us and the economy keeps rolling, Trump wins again. If this backfires, he will not win.

Feb 4, 2009
Meh, sadly I don’t think there is a blue wave coming. I bet the Senate stays mostly the same & House turns a little more blue.
Us Democrats talk a good game but time & time again the young, the poor and women don’t reliably vote enough.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
See, what I don't get is what do you want them to say? "Geez, I think we might win... maybe not? I dunno. I mean I hope so, but I got a bad feeling."
That's what I like to hear out of the mouths of the teams I follow. The baseball/basketball teams I coach. Complete lack of belief in their victory. Great half time speeches.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
...I give you a exceptional Trump can't win montage. (a favorite part is at 2:40) May the liberals and RINO's be as accurate again.

That was a pretty amazing win, but I don't see it happening in November. The dems are pretty fired up, and I would expect that to drive voter turnout. That's my official wild ass guess based on no valid information.

Feb 16, 2005

did trump have another rally? why are you still on about the 2016 election?
Yes, millions of people were wrong about his ability to win, that does not make him a good president, it reflects a flawed electoral process that is based on slave ownership.
I really hope it hurts to be as ignorant as you are.

GodisanAtheist

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2006
SS is right.

Don't count your chickens before they self abort and all that.

Pubs won't make this easy with their curiously timed voter roll purges and Dems won't make it easy by... You know being Dems and not voting because you know they're busy and stuff or something.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
I will concede nobody thought there were that many Klansmen and Nazis left in the US, but still it's only a matter of time.

Tick tock.

Spooky world that you live in, thank god mine is inhabited by a lot of pretty good people. You're welcome to come visit anytime you'd like.

fleshconsumed

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2002
I am hoping for a blue wave, but I'm not going to celebrate just yet.

That said, I do notice more grass root involvement in my district. Couple of weeks ago I've had an old dude from democratic committee stop by to talk to me, and today someone left a note on my door for my sister saying "sorry we missed you, be sure to vote". I have never seen anything like this before. If blue wave does not happen, it's not going to be for the lack of trying.

Jul 9, 2009
The blue tsunami is a done deal. It's over for Republicans. The Democrats are going to take the House of Representatives by 40 seats. They'll take control of the United States Senate by 3 seats in this awe inspiring tidal wave of blue righteousness. Then Special Counsel Mueller will come out with his all encompassing report along with an indictment of President Trump. The lame duck Republicans in the House will all resign so as to immediately seat the newly elected Democrats so they can offer up articles of impeachment. The Republican Senators awash in the justness of this political turn of events will quit the Republican party en masse and change to Democrats so they're not sullied by the old evil of the GOP. A great calm and peace will descend on the United States. "this will be the moment the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal"

Sob. *sniff sniff*

Please use lubrication and dispose of your mess properly. Thank you.

Reactions: SlowSpyder

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
The blue tsunami is a done deal. It's over for Republicans. The Democrats are going to take the House of Representatives by 40 seats. They'll take control of the United States Senate by 3 seats in this awe inspiring tidal wave of blue righteousness. Then Special Counsel Mueller will come out with his all encompassing report along with an indictment of President Trump. The lame duck Republicans in the House will all resign so as to immediately seat the newly elected Democrats so they can offer up articles of impeachment. The Republican Senators awash in the justness of this political turn of events will quit the Republican party en masse and change to Democrats so they're not sullied by the old evil of the GOP. A great calm and peace will descend on the United States. "this will be the moment the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal"

Sob. *sniff sniff*

Pretty bleak outlook. No reason for me to even vote. It's just the midterms anyway, man.

WHAMPOM

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006

Sob. *sniff sniff*

Naw! The republicans will just double down their insanity like you do.

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
thank god mine is inhabited by a lot of pretty good people. You're welcome to come visit anytime you'd like.

Right..And Charlie Manson thought Tex Watson was pretty cool too. So that's not saying much.

MAGA - Mueller Ain't Going Away.

obidamnkenobi

Golden Member
Sep 16, 2010

I admit also fell into the trap of thinking there was no way Trump could win, after the first time I heard one of his incoherent, rambling, moronic speeches full of lies and nonsense. "nobody would buy this shit" I thought. "nobody is that stupid" I said..
I attribute my failure to underestimating the idiocy, gullibility, and white-male identity politics of the retards who actually fell for Trumps bullshit. Never again. Thanks for reminding me.

Last edited:
Reactions: TeeJay1952

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
I watched the entire video again this morning while sipping coffee. It never gets old listening to the "experts" on the left keep telling each other what they want to hear, not reality. This forum is a microcosm of that.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I watched the entire video again this morning while sipping coffee. It never gets old listening to the "experts" on the left keep telling each other what they want to hear, not reality. This forum is a microcosm of that.

Yea? Watch this to get an idea of what I think of you