In case you were wondering if Trump was able to become a bigger piece of human garbage...

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
He didn't visit war memorials in France because:

1) It would mess up his hair and
2) US soldiers who die in war are 'losers' and 'suckers'.

Keep that in mind the next time conservatives claim that liberals hate the military and don't support them. The current commander in chief is filled with seething contempt for every person who died for this country.

• Wow
Reactions: Viper1j and Muse

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008

Keep that in mind the next time conservatives claim that liberals hate the military and don't support them. The current commander in chief is filled with seething contempt for every person who died for this country.

I guess he just takes the inverse position to liberals. They often claim to be 'against the war but for the troops', so he prefers to be 'for war, but against the troops'.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Polling shows Biden ahead with the military vote right now. If that's even a tie, it would be the first I've ever heard of a dem getting an equal share of the military vote.

As to the story, what is there to say? Donald Trump is a monster. What infuriates me now is less Trump and more that so many Americans don't see something this obvious.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
President Sociopath

Trump was meant, on this visit, to join John Kelly in paying respects at his son’s grave, and to comfort the families of other fallen service members. But according to sources with knowledge of this visit, Trump, while standing by Robert Kelly’s grave, turned directly to his father and said, “I don’t get it. What was in it for them?” Kelly (who declined to comment for this story) initially believed, people close to him said, that Trump was making a ham-handed reference to the selflessness of America’s all-volunteer force. But later he came to realize that Trump simply does not understand non-transactional life choices.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

the guy needs to be turned into a carpet and distributed in pieces to various VFW branches across the country so that the Vets can toss their bottles and darts at him.

...if you've ever served and you vote for Trump, the Great Trash Heap, then you are also human garbage.

Actually...that's not accurate. The Great Trash Heap was wise beyond imagination. Trump is more like Pizza the Hutt. If only that bitch bastard would eat himself to death, too.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Didn't we do this one a couple years back?

that event was a few years back, but I think this is new reporting from the people close to him--that have since learned to hate him even more, as late they have grown balls--reporting what was really going down in his vile skull.

Last edited:

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Gonna be a little awkward to bookend a WH denial with this story and all the terrible things he said about McCain that are on video for all to see.

Reactions: hal2kilo

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
No, this is new information. In the past he’s lied and pretended he gave a shit about military members but now we know what he really thinks - you get killed defending your country, you’re a loser.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I know what you mean. I was raised to think that hatred is a really bad thing that can consume you from within and make you dangerous to other people. We need to overcome such emotional defects like that. It is disturbing and unhealthy and makes me fear trusting people. So let me assure you that I completely understand where you are coming from and what you to know you can still actually trust me. I don't hate you at all even though I harbor a stone cold hatred for Donald Trump because I can assure you with complete confidence that my hatred will never spill over as violence. I am totally OK with the fact the is a worthless piece of scum I won't miss if he passes of natural causes, something I hope to read in the morning paper, the sooner the better. I am not consumed by this hatred nor do I feel guilt or remorse over it. I believe every moral person on the planet must of necessity feel just like me. I am not torn apart or unhappy I feel this way. It's just something that is there that I react totally reasonably to. I am a nobody and my hatred means absolutely. I laugh to myself about it and find it funny. I take all the revenge I need by not intending to be like him. It also means nothing that I am better. My big emotional concerns these days are what might be happening to the feral kittens and cats I feed when they aren't where I can see them. The sight of their glorious faces when they eat at my garden table as I sit there and feed them is emotionally crushing. We have so little time. It is wonderful to offer to sustenance to such magnificent creatures from ones own hand. I know your revulsion for hatred is because it sullies the image of the God who is within. I honor your concern but contempt so many feel for Trump he earned.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
AP has a DOD senior official that says it's accurate

Of course it's true. It's entirely consistent with what he publicly said about McCain. And entirely consistent with the diseased mind of Trump which has been on public display for years.

The problem is that no one who supports him will believe this or anything else bad about him. They'll say "anonymous source." If the source is named, "it's a democrat." If the source is a republican then "deep state liberal." If the source is Jesus himself, "oh well, I never believed that Christianity thing anyway."

conehead433

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2002
More proof that Trump is a stinking pile of excrement - Trump includes letter in food boxes to the poor.

Maybe he should have included checks to help make sure that they vote for him. Oh wait....

Reactions: DarthKyrie

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
More proof that Trump is a stinking pile of excrement - Trump includes letter in food boxes to the poor.

Maybe he should have included checks to help make sure that they vote for him. Oh wait....

holy shit.

he's not even fit for being processed as soylent.

feed his rotten corpse to the tunicates.

thecoolnessrune

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005
Bill Stepien must be cringing in a corner praying to god that Trump would just STFU for a few more months.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
All hell appears to be breaking loose tonight over this. The panic emanating from the admin is the real shit.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
No, this is new information. In the past he’s lied and pretended he gave a shit about military members but now we know what he really thinks - you get killed defending your country, you’re a loser.
Well he was in no danger of being killed in a war. Beyond that he has no grasp of reality.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
Well, also cuz they're filthy stinking rich.

The last filthy stinking rich man to serve was Kennedy.

Bush the elder also served...he came from wealth.

George H.W. Bush had an estimated net worth of $23 million.

I'm not sure if that counts as filthy stinking rich anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: ivwshane