Imagine if Trump runs again (2024) and wins, what do you think will happen?

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012
I'm asking becuase I really do think Trump has a good chance of winning this time. Biden isn't looking so good. I know we have over 2 years left in Biden's term and much can happen. As it stands, its not looking great.
Trump is a very vindictive and unhinged person. With everything that has taken place over the last few years, what do you think could take happen during Trump's second term?

An all out assault on Democrats?
War, or possible wars. Maybe a world war?
Dismantling of the US political process, system?
Dismantling of our institutions?
More Republican Supreme Court Justices?
The end of Ameria as we know it?
Etc..

Last edited:

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I'm asking becuase I really do think Trump has a good chance of winning this time. Biden isn't looking so good. I know we have over 2 years left in Biden's term and much can happen. As it stands, its not looking great.
Trump is a very vindictive and unhinged person. With everything that has taken place over the last few years, what do you think could take happen during Trump's second term?

Etc..
All of the above. Also stop vaccines and COVID treatment in blue states.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Even if Biden turns into a vegetable, why would 8 million people flip to just vote for the orange baby? Biden can start a war with France and no reason to not vote for him over Trumpity Dumpity

Reactions: Muse

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Even if Biden turns into a vegetable, why would 8 million people flip to just vote for the orange baby? Biden can start a war with France and no reason to not vote for him over Trumpity Dumpity
There was an extraordinary huge turnout in 2020… you could worry that the dem population of voters has gotten complacent after years of a break from the Trump madness.

Reactions: hal2kilo and Ken g6

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Ivanka to head up the world bank.
Flynn on the nukes.
Roger Stone sec of state
Alex Jones 10 star general of the armed forces
NATO dead
Climate dead
War on homosexuals
Force impregnation of women. Cant be rape if its without a rubber.
Way too many nukes, gonna downsize by firing some of them off vs. China Europe and giving the rest to Putin.
Trump still dreams of being intimate with the Russian leader.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Yeh, as if the Jan 6 insurrection convinced more of the electorate to vote for a man who would be dictator.

Reactions: Muse

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015

Etc..
I will be honest. Just a repeat of his 1st term. The good news is, it will not be as devastating as what your profile pic shows.

Trump was one of those presidents, up until the pandemic, that really was just .... nothing specially great. He touted energy independence. Who cares about a new oil pipeline, it would have been a different story if it was a water pipeline. It was obvious to Trump from some point early on in his presidency that not many countries wanted oil from the US, when other rather cheaper alternative sources of oil for those countries were being built. Trump only stopped the Russian oil pipeline to force the countries that would have received service from it, to buy American oil instead. Trump basically knew the oil industry was dieing, but still continued to promote and support it politically.

Reactions: GodisanAtheist

conehead433

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2002
Ivanka to head up the world bank.
Flynn on the nukes.
Roger Stone sec of state
Alex Jones 10 star general of the armed forces
NATO dead
Climate dead
War on homosexuals
Force impregnation of women. Cant be rape if its without a rubber.
Way too many nukes, gonna downsize by firing some of them off vs. China Europe and giving the rest to Putin.
Trump still dreams of being intimate with the Russian leader.
Probably already was.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Trump's enemies will be subject to arrest. Not because of any crimes but for being an enemy of Trump.

Reactions: Lezunto

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999

It's not a popular vote. He was president the first time because of like 90,000 votes spread out over 3 key states. Biden squeaked by in GA and AZ. Given the efforts GOP is doing to undermine voter laws since 2020 it makes those margins even more important.

Stokely

Golden Member
Jun 5, 2017
I think Trump will run and he'll win. Certainly Biden won't run and if he did he'd lose for sure. 2020 has proven there's too many macho-loving people even on the Democrat side for any woman to win.

He's been listening surely to all the "deep state" stuff and how all his advisors kept him from doing various things that his whims demanded. I think he'll be more careful to hire all toadies (instead of mostly toadies) and to more vigorously root anyone who doesn't kiss his ass from government positions. I think anyone who has crossed him in the past will be a target. He either is only going to have one term, or he'll be looking to set aside the 2-term limit--either way, he won't give even a tiny shit about re-election.

I don't think he's going to be the relatively reigned-in first-term Trump, bad as that was. I think he'll be far more aggressive in both domestic and foreign policy. I think he will make a more concerted attempt to be a dictator instead of just making the noises one makes (for instance, about locking up journalists).

But who knows, my record for predicting what that fuck will do is awful.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
WTF is this bullshit thread?

Trump is still President, allowing Biden to play at being president in order to dig up dirt on the evil Dems. Any day now the secret court will issue the indictments and bring about the great round up of traitors who have sold our country out to the libs and CHINA!

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Here's a prediction. If Trump takes office again, he will never step down until the day he dies. Could be during his term, but if he's still alive in 2028, he won't leave. We may not even have an election. He'll declare some sort of emergency and call it off. Also he will appoint one of his kids as VP, even if the kid doesn't run with him in 2024. I'm absolutely confident in this prediction.

Jul 9, 2009
After he's elected in 2024 there will no big changes from his first term, some of the cabinet members will return, new appointments will be made. Life as we know it will basically be the same. If new Court appointments can be made, they will be based on his original Judicial lists with new ones added as needed. Building the wall on the southern border will resume along with new agreements with Mexico to help contain drug, arms and human smuggling. The Keystone pipeline will be reopened lowering the price of energy and other idiotic restrictions on oil and natural gas will be lifted. Since Republicans will probably control the House and the Senate after the 2022 elections and those margins will increase in 2024 the newly installed President Trump will probably be able to pass legislation that helps small businesses and most Americans.

Yeah, rah, rah , rah, but it won't be doomsday.

• Haha
Reactions: Commodus

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
If he's reelected he will get drunk, walk into a brothel and start shooting everyone he sees. Simple and obvious.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
If he's reelected he will get drunk, walk into a brothel and start shooting everyone he sees. Simple and obvious.
But he doesn't drink. Okay Jr gets stoned and goes on a shooting spree at Mar A Lago

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
He will attempt to destroy any state/city that opposed him and will cater to the worst instincts of the far right base that adores him. What he will take personal pride in is doing things like withholding federal funding from places he will deem 'anarchist jurisdictions'', like he did already once. He will leave a lot of the actual governing to Congress, which will have been taken over by far right Trumpies, if he wins.

In general under him and all the elected far right Trumpies that will become more and more powerful, they will ruin public education, destroy women's rights, regress all environmental laws, make the tax code even friendlier to the wealthy, attempt to destroy SS and Medicare, persecute the gays, and all that fun stuff they have been fantasizing for for years.

And we have already seen how much he respected Democracy, that will disappear under Trump.

gothuevos

Golden Member
Jul 28, 2010
Yeh, as if the Jan 6 insurrection convinced more of the electorate to vote for a man who would be dictator.

You guys keep acting like the vote count even matters anymore. Biden could win by 11 billion votes and it wouldn't matter because they will just overturn it.

Lezunto

Golden Member
Oct 24, 2020
If Trump can remain healthy, or appears to be so, he has an excellent chance of winning the GOP nomination.

Voter suppression and targeted anti-police and racial violence will definitely help Trump and other Republican candidates in general elections.

If Trump wins, or dosen't, he may just declares himself the winner anyway. His supporters won't need any evidence. They long for a Right Wing dictator.

Trump is not stupid. He is cruel and he is cunning. He saves his most savage insults and putdowns for the most vulnerable and those tend to be People of Color, the poor, immigrants and women.

All Republicans know many folks who've emigrated to the U.S. in the past decade learn quickly that they are valued much more than Blacks and darker hued people. It's just the way it is.

This is what Dinesh D'Souza has always counted on.

Reactions: shortylickens