I'm talking to a model right now on AIM! she found me via myspace!

Page 12 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

renaldoriggs

Jul 5, 2006
Originally posted by: chambersc
said it once, i'll say it again. SHENS

I agree. The fact that the OP came here and asked "what is 'revengeworld'" gives it away when we all know an easy google search would reveal the answer. OP, you're a complete moron at getting a story over. Simply horrible. You tried way too hard once you did the revengeworld bit.

scott916

Platinum Member
Mar 2, 2005
250 pounds for a girl is morbidly obese. There's no way that an actress would gain a whole extra person for a role, its simply not feasible. If she is indeed as skinny as she looks in pictures, she would have to more than double her body weight. It would most likely not only take enormous amounts of time, but also drastically affect her health. In other words, double shens. It takes a certain frame/hereditary makeup to get THAT fvcking fat.

Do you think Gwyneth Paltrow was really that fat in Shallow Hal?

hzl eyed grl

Super Moderator<br>Elite Member
Dec 28, 1999
Originally posted by: scott916
250 pounds for a girl is morbidly obese. There's no way that an actress would gain a whole extra person for a role, its simply not feasible. If she is indeed as skinny as she looks in pictures, she would have to more than double her body weight. It would most likely not only take enormous amounts of time, but also drastically affect her health. In other words, double shens. It takes a certain frame/hereditary makeup to get THAT fvcking fat.

Do you think Gwyneth Paltrow was really that fat in Shallow Hal?

I think I agree with you. I was extremely overweight. It took me years to get that way. I've heard of actors gaining maybe 30 or more, but another person? Aside from a bodysuit like in Big Mama's House, I don't see it happening.

Eeezee

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2005
Legally they'd never allow an actress to double her weight for a role. The movie company could get sued for all of the health problems that she'd develop from that.

SHENS TO THE MAX!

Atomicus

Banned
May 20, 2004
Originally posted by: Eeezee
Legally they'd never allow an actress to double her weight for a role. The movie company could get sued for all of the health problems that she'd develop from that.

SHENS TO THE MAX!

What about Christian Bale in The Machinist? He lost more than half his weight

Feb 19, 2001
Originally posted by: swtethan
so you:

1. met a girl online (she faked her pics)
2. met her in person (and shes 250lbs)
3. had sex with her (and you still believe its the same girl in the pics)

to sum it up, you sexxxed up a fat chick.

or you could be bullshitting us...

i wouldnt tap a chick that weighs more than 140lbs...
i havent dated girls that weigh more than 110 =]

Jun 27, 2005
I didn't read the whole thing... But did the OP really tell a girl that he was discussing her with hundreds of complete strangers on an internet forum? :laugh:

LtPage1

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2004
Thread of the year, but only because so many people took it seriously from the start.

DivideBYZero

Lifer
May 18, 2001
I'm late to the party, but I would like to add that the OP has been fully and undeniably owned.

Dude, you fvcked a desperate fat chick from an online hookup. GG.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Originally posted by: LtPage1
Thread of the year, but only because so many people took it seriously from the start.

It's possible. Just unlikely from the OP.