I'm such a f**king idiot...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

RadiclDreamer

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2004
Originally posted by: JEDIYoda
was there really a need to use the F word in the title to your post??

This is teh internets are you still offended by this? You must be new here

bonkers325

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
Originally posted by: tnitsuj
How about this. Drive car 80 miles way out in the country to drop off for service and pick up other car which is already at the shop. Pick up car A, drop off car B putting keys in slot. Start driving away and within five miles Car A throws check engine light and starts running like crap. Want to go back and get Car B, but cannot because I don't have the spare key with me.

So drive all 80 miles back home to get spare keys for Car B all the while hoping Car A does not explode, then drive 80 miles back to pick up Car B.

Total Trip: 320 miles!!!!!!!!!!

so if car A is travelling at 30mph and car B at 43mph, at what point do they intersect?

sao123

Lifer
May 27, 2002
Originally posted by: bonkers325
Originally posted by: tnitsuj
How about this. Drive car 80 miles way out in the country to drop off for service and pick up other car which is already at the shop. Pick up car A, drop off car B putting keys in slot. Start driving away and within five miles Car A throws check engine light and starts running like crap. Want to go back and get Car B, but cannot because I don't have the spare key with me.

So drive all 80 miles back home to get spare keys for Car B all the while hoping Car A does not explode, then drive 80 miles back to pick up Car B.

Total Trip: 320 miles!!!!!!!!!!

so if car A is travelling at 30mph and car B at 43mph, at what point do they intersect?

interesecting cars usually leads to passenger death or dismemberment...
algebra bad... very bad.