I'm sick.

Keego

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2000
This sucks, I was walking home from running stairs in our stadium and I caught a cold, I was suprised how fast it hit me, but within an hour I was feeling like carp (yes, like the fish). I took some advil cold & sinus but it's not helping at all, I also had some minestrone soup (MMM!) and now I'm just lounging around watching my roommate (non llama) play GTA3... bleh. :disgust:

BigToque

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999

<< and now I'm just lounging around watching my roommate (non llama) play GTA3 >>

As opposed to your other roommate that is a llama?

Ionizer86

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2001
That sux. I'm sick too...haven't caught a cold in like 2+ years...until Monday. I had a decent (38*C) fever, and a hurting stomach. I decided to snooze with a hot-water pack, and I got a burn on my stomach when I woke up. :eek:

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
I recently had some sort of virus that came on really fast and made me feel crummy for a few days,lots of fluid,rest an occasional nef and you'll be feeling better soon !

Keego

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2000

<< I recently had some sort of virus that came on really fast and made me feel crummy for a few days,lots of fluid,rest an occasional nef and you'll be feeling better soon ! >>

I bet the neffing really helps :D

Stefan, I bet you've seen some of my other posts about my llama roommate, if not.. you've missed out on some funny stuff :)

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
I think I an one of the luckiest people I have ever met. I hardly ever get sick. The last time I had a cold was over three years ago - when I first moved back to the States. Since then - It's been smooth sailing! :)