I'm really getting tired of it...

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
I know this has been requested before, but can we PLEASE get religion thrown into P&N?

Maybe religion is such a dangerous topic that even the P&N people don't want to touch it! :Q

(Or perhaps, the additional flamewars would generate so much heat that P&N would finally reach critical mass and explode)

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
Sorry. It is just getting on my nerves. I didn't notice that thread.

n0cmonkey

Elite Member
Jun 10, 2001
Originally posted by: So
Sorry. It is just getting on my nerves. I didn't notice that thread.

Anti-religion threads in FI are getting on my nerves, maybe I should make a thread about it. :p

Wallydraigle

Banned
Nov 27, 2000
Off Topic was created for religion threads. The mods have made it plain that that's where they're staying.

BlueWeasel

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
You are all fools....we need a separate forum for religious threads. I think I'll start a thread about it.

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
Originally posted by: Ozoned
Religion is very popular in this country

You want to toss it around as if it is something that people are uncomfortable with. WTF?

Maybe you are the problem and throwing you into P&N is the solution. :p Heh.

:roll:

Religion is a heated topic around these parts. Last time I checked, most people had a political affiliation too...P&N is a forum more or less dedicated to flamewars, which is what EVERY religion thread devolves into. Surely you see the logic behind that (as I'm SURE the mods do, even if they have OTHER reasons not to move it)