I'm not going to do anything productive at work for the rest of the day. Why can't I just go home?

SaltBoy

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2001
Originally posted by: FeathersMcGraw
Maybe this will keep you occupied for a little while.
Sounds good, but I'd rather be reading this in the comforts of my own home. :frown:

Bootprint

Diamond Member
Jan 11, 2002
Sorry, but if the building catches fire, we need a couple employees to run screaming out of the building like little girls.

Thanks, for you cooperation.

Signed
Management

ps. if you need to contact me, I still have my Blackberry on.

Remeber to feed the mascot tonight.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
If i could go home because i'm not doing anything productive, i wouldn't even come in in the first place.

SaltBoy

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2001
Originally posted by: pyonir
If i could go home because i'm not doing anything productive, i wouldn't even come in in the first place.
I did my productive things for the day and plan on doing nothing else. It wouldn't make sense to break something new up over the weekend.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: SaltBoy
I did my productive things for the day and plan on doing nothing else. It wouldn't make sense to break something new up over the weekend.

Monday: it's monday, i'm tired, why should i start something new if i'm going to be too tired to concentrate anyway.
Tuesday: A little more recovered from Monday. I shouldn't have stayed up late watching a movie.
Wednesday: It's hump day. I can't work on hump day.
Thursday: watching the clock, waiting for the day to end and for Friday to be here.
Friday: can't start anything new...no point...the weekend is here.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: FrustratedUser

Where do you work?
:p

I shall not divulge this information. :D