I'm listening to the Trump's MAGA rally tonight here... while playing vidgame.

Zeze

Lifer
Mar 4, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWYAdbCG7bE

As I previously posted before, Trump is very comfortable in his presidential skin now. He has effectively made them deny reality. Mueller no longer seem to be a sure bet in today's climate.

It's quite amusing.

He's a brand. He can rile up well.

gradoman

Mar 19, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWYAdbCG7bE

As I previously posted before, Trump is very comfortable in his presidential skin now. He has effectively made them deny reality. Mueller no longer seem to be a sure bet in today's climate.

It's quite amusing.

He's a brand. He can rile up well.

Many thought Steve Jobs and Apple were the only ones with the Reality Distortion Field. Trump must've loaned some money to pay for one, but yeah, it's scary how his followers are so completely blind to objective reality.

Aug 11, 2008
I would not say an idiot. Narcissistic, manipulative, racist, fear and hate monger that plays to the prejudices and fears of the base, yes for sure. But unfortunately, he is a master of what he does. Really though, should he not be taking at least a day or two here or there to actually, you know, run the country instead of holding rally after rally? Also, where are the democrats in this? Apparently they dont have anyone with the balls and charisma to call him out on his distortions, fearmongering and outright lies. Or anyone with the charisma to inspire the voters and gain media attention either.

Mar 16, 2005
Has Mueller even given a public interview in the last 2 years?

Why put so much faith in a guy that covered up 9/11?

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Has Mueller even given a public interview in the last 2 years?

Why put so much faith in a guy that covered up 9/11?

Why on earth did you post that stupid question in this thread? They have nothing to do with each other.
And cover up 9/11? Cover up what exactly? that the moon landing was fake or that the Earth is flat?

Reactions: skooma

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
I would not say an idiot. Narcissistic, manipulative, racist, fear and hate monger that plays to the prejudices and fears of the base, yes for sure. But unfortunately, he is a master of what he does. Really though, should he not be taking at least a day or two here or there to actually, you know, run the country instead of holding rally after rally? Also, where are the democrats in this? Apparently they dont have anyone with the balls and charisma to call him out on his distortions, fearmongering and outright lies. Or anyone with the charisma to inspire the voters and gain media attention either.

I'm thinking Trump lays out bait all the time for the Dems to take a nibble at so he can drag them down to his level of putrid swampiness and that's right where he'd want them. The Dems know this and stay well clear of his childish taunts and jabs.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Why on earth did you post that stupid question in this thread? They have nothing to do with each other.
And cover up 9/11? Cover up what exactly? that the moon landing was fake or that the Earth is flat?
This was actually the first thing that came to mind when I read that post.

6d2.jpg

skooma

Apr 13, 2006
"What you see and what you read isn't real."

Did I get that right, what he told a VA audience a couple months ago (trump-time is so messed up, days seem like weeks and weeks like months, never experienced this with politics before)

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
America voted in 2016 to give Democrats zero power. Yet people like you are still complaining that Democrats aren't saving you from the GOP.

Reactions: skooma