I'm getting married in 6 hours and 10 minutes...

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
Originally posted by: SacrosanctFiend
It's just now starting to hit me...that's why I had to sleep on an Ambien and shots of scotch last night...but that's not helping the nerves now.

I just wanted to take this time to announce that I am getting married to the most beautiful and wonderful girl I have ever had the pleasure meeting. Also, my stomach feel like its been tied in a sheepshank knot.

Oh and before I forget and am lambasted for not doing so...
The Bride to be...
and another...
Pic 1 of us
Pic 2 of us

I'm very excited. She's been my best friend for 2 years, and before that, she was my best friends little sister. It's been an interesting few years and I'm excited to see what the future holds. This is just my little announcement to my online family, forgo reading it if you don't care.

Congrats! First pic saved for later. :heart:

pradeep1

Golden Member
Jun 4, 2005
Congratulations. You have a very pretty wife. How did a geek like you get a girl like that. :p

heathertre

Jan 29, 2007
Congratulations. I know the feeling of nervousness and such. I just got married on June 17, 2007.

Here's to wedded bliss!

SacrosanctFiend

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Updated.

Sorry, I forgot about this thread for awhile. I'll post the honeymoon pictures as soon as I work out some technical issues, and I'll post some real wedding pics when they come in.

To the people who were mentioning a scar, she doesn't have one. If it looks like she does, it's probably from the camera lens.