I'm getting married in 6 hours and 10 minutes...

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

biggestmuff

Diamond Member
Mar 20, 2001
Your post is coherent considering you're posting this drunk with a hooker on your lap.

Congrats!

NakaNaka

Diamond Member
Aug 29, 2000
Originally posted by: Jahee
Originally posted by: daveymark
Originally posted by: NakaNaka
Originally posted by: daveymark
how did she get the scar on her belly

Dude, that's just weird.

The scar doesn't look weird at all. It looks like any other kind of scar

Lol i don't think he's saying the scar is wierd ;)

Haha exactly. You're weird for asking was what I was saying lol.

thecrecarc

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2004
Originally posted by: FoBoT
:thumbsup:

update? are you married? on the honeymoon? why not posting during the honeymoon? :(

I think someone got stabbed in the face by thier former best friend....

classy

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
Originally posted by: SacrosanctFiend
Originally posted by: bctbct
She has nice teeth in the bikini pic. Congrats :D

Yes, I've always been attracted to her...teeth. ;)

Congrats and I am sure it was her teeth that got your attention ;)

Koing

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator<br> Health and F
Oct 11, 2000
Congrats!

You two look great together.

Originally posted by: bleeb
Quick question, is your former best friend, still your friend? If my best friend tried to creep up on my lil' sister, I'd kick his ass.

Why are most people like this? Surely if your mates with someone they are a decent person? If not at least your sister will get a good lay :p

Koing

SacrosanctFiend

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
I have returned from the honeymoon! We went on a nice, long cruise in the western Caribbean (Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel). Many pictures were taken and much alcohol was drank, so after I sort through all the pictures and determine which are appropriate and which are not, I will post them. As for the wedding pictures, I hear that the photographer posted some online, and as soon as I can find the address I will post it. Thanks for the wishes.

mooglemania85

Diamond Member
May 3, 2007
Originally posted by: SacrosanctFiend
I have returned from the honeymoon! We went on a nice, long cruise in the western Caribbean (Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel). Many pictures were taken and much alcohol was drank, so after I sort through all the pictures and determine which are appropriate and which are not, I will post them. As for the wedding pictures, I hear that the photographer posted some online, and as soon as I can find the address I will post it. Thanks for the wishes.

pls continue consuming alcohol, then determine which are appropriate and which are not ;)