I'm digging this free website designs

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Winchester

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2003
Open it up in your html editor. You will see that there is a small square box for the text on the right for the logo, and one for the bottom "slogan" text.

main03.jpg and main05.jpg respectively from the html/images folder.

Open those in Photoshop, get the dimensions of the image, then open the full PSD tempate in photoshop, slice out the same dimension (you can right click and change the dimensions to be perfect). Then export to web, then take the two slices (03 & 05) and move them to the html/images folder. (you will have to rename them).

Then open up the index.html file, and you should see your changes.

You then can change the other "paragraph" text within the HTML editor.

simms

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2001
Sorry, guess I wasn't clear enough. I mean, in the header, how do I cut the image of the cellphone out and replace it with something else? I know I can change the words and such, but the cellphone image is embedded within the background, so won't deleting it be a mess?

Winchester

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2003
Use the magic wand tool to get the image of the cell phone out and then put whatever you want in the background.

It will take some time and detailed effort to get it to look nice again (1 hour max IMO)

simms

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2001
Alright. I didn't think there was a way to remove it out nicely, as it is on the same layer.. but thanks! :)