I'm convinced that ALL girls hate each other

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
A lot of girls are that way, but not "ALL" :0 Insecurity breeds competition and competition breeds resentment. The less you think about yourself the less likely you're going to make a good friend, because really you hate the other person for what they have and you don't.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
went to a bar that some law school peeps were at, brought a female friend. my friend swears that this one law school girl was very mean to her until finding out that she is just a friend. then law school girl was nice.

LordMorpheus

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2002
Originally posted by: se7enty7
All of my friends who happen to be girls hate each other. They are friends on the outside, but on the inside they are trying to be better than one another, to put each other down, etc.

Every girl I've met was this way .. where they had really good girlfriends, but were ALWAYS trying to put one another down (indiscretely)

It is immediately clear that they all want you and are competeing.

Explain to them that there is enough of you to go around, and matters will instantly improve.