Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2001
Haha.

Been there, done that.

Just be glad that wasn't the last roll.

Slew Foot

Lifer
Sep 22, 2005
Ever play Police Quest 3? Youre supposed to drop the TP in the toilet and then flush. You then overflow the toilet and cause the janitor to leave the womens restroom leaving you free to go there and check out your partners locker.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: OverVolt
Never had that happen before.

I have dropped my glasses in the toilet though.

i dropped my pager in one after i went. there was NO way in hell i was reaching in for it. so i flushed it away (it was a work pager). so i just had it replaced claiming i lost it.

NiteWulf

Golden Member
Jan 3, 2003
Originally posted by: Slew Foot
Ever play Police Quest 3? Youre supposed to drop the TP in the toilet and then flush. You then overflow the toilet and cause the janitor to leave the womens restroom leaving you free to go there and check out your partners locker.
In Zak McKraken and the Alien Mindbenders you're supposed to put the tp in the sink and turn it on, leaving the flight attendant to clean up the mess while you further distract her by blowing up an egg in the microwave, giving you enough time to grab the oxygen tank in the overhead compartment.

That is, if I remember correctly...

Hyperlite

Diamond Member
May 25, 2004
Originally posted by: Slew Foot
Ever play Police Quest 3? Youre supposed to drop the TP in the toilet and then flush. You then overflow the toilet and cause the janitor to leave the womens restroom leaving you free to go there and check out your partners locker....if you know what i mean

MrDudeMan

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
Originally posted by: waggy
Originally posted by: OverVolt
Never had that happen before.

I have dropped my glasses in the toilet though.

i dropped my pager in one after i went. there was NO way in hell i was reaching in for it. so i flushed it away (it was a work pager). so i just had it replaced claiming i lost it.

WTF? are you retarded? Why the hell wouldn't you fish the plunger out of the toilet? My dad flushed his pager down the toilet once and it clogged the system in our house. I had to cut the main sewage line, STICK MY HAND IN IT, and grab the pager and batteries. :|