I'm all dressed up...

BlancoNino

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2005
And there is literally nothing going on tonight. It's Effing pissing me off...wtf there was like tons to do and now I can't do anything WTF!!!

Don't you hate nights like this? !?!??!?!!?

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Originally posted by: BlancoNino
And there is literally nothing going on tonight. It's Effing pissing me off...wtf there was like tons to do and now I can't do anything WTF!!!

nope!! I just fire up the old hibachi and plant a 24 ounce PorterHouse on top....

Jun 27, 2005
Originally posted by: Whoozyerdaddy
What are you wearing? :evil:

Obligatory 21 year old college guy clothes...American Eagle jeans and hooded sweatshirt.

You're wearing a hooded sweatshirt while indoors neffing on a nerd site? You've killed my chubby.

SophalotJack

Banned
Jan 6, 2006
Originally posted by: Whoozyerdaddy
What are you wearing? :evil:

Obligatory 21 year old college guy clothes...American Eagle jeans and hooded sweatshirt.

You consider that dressed up?

lol.

sup bitch, poli sci major?

Xstatic1

Diamond Member
Sep 20, 2006
well, it's too late to go to a movie, but going to a club or bar is STILL a possibility. OR you can catch up on some sleep, do stuff that you'd normally be doing tomorrow (maybe grocery shopping?), computer maintenance (defragging, etc.). loads of options. some help i am, huh?

if i'm really restless, i just jump in the car and drive. nothing like seeing the city at night with hardly any other cars around.

Jun 27, 2005
Originally posted by: Xstatic1
well, it's too late to go to a movie, but going to a club or bar is STILL a possibility. OR you can catch up on some sleep, do stuff that you'd normally be doing tomorrow (maybe grocery shopping?), computer maintenance (defragging, etc.). loads of options. some help i am, huh?

if i'm really restless, i just jump in the car and drive. nothing like seeing the city at night with hardly any other cars around.

You're new here. All of BN's potential dates have a curfew.

Jun 27, 2005
Originally posted by: Theguynextdoor
8000 of the 10000 students on my campus went home. Town feels like a friggin' ghost town. :rofl;

2000 bored college students hold a lot of potential for mayhem.... Don't forget your camera

manlymatt83

Lifer
Oct 14, 2005

Yes. Incredibly. It sucks.

doze

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2005
Boring night here too. Most of my friends are either married or dating and were spending the evening with their wives or girlfriends. Friday nights used to be fun.