I'm about to buy a car on eBay...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Antisocial Virge

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 1999
Originally posted by: RagingBITCH
Originally posted by: NutBucket
Originally posted by: edro13
Why do that, when you could get one of these on eBay?!?!

And with the "$10k" in mods the motor is still bone stock:disgust: Damned Ricers.

But it has an Iceman Cold Air Intake system! Least he isn't using his stock air intake :p ;)

I'm not up on my newer cars but he lists a "boost guage" but he lists no form of forced air induction. Do they come stock with turbos or something?

NutBucket

Lifer
Aug 30, 2000
Originally posted by: Antisocial-Virge

And with the "$10k" in mods the motor is still bone stock:disgust: Damned Ricers.

But it has an Iceman Cold Air Intake system! Least he isn't using his stock air intake :p ;)

I'm not up on my newer cars but he lists a "boost guage" but he lists no form of forced air induction. Do they come stock with turbos or something?

LOL!!! Must have missed that one. Nope, they aren't factory turbos.

RagingBITCH

Lifer
Sep 27, 2003
Originally posted by: Antisocial-Virge

LOL!!! Must have missed that one. Nope, they aren't factory turbos.

roflmaopmp!!!