Illuminati Meeting

burek

Feb 19, 2002
Elite power brokers' secret talks

The world's financial and political elite are to hold a closed meeting in France on Thursday where delegates are expected to be focusing their attention on post war Iraq.

The Bilderberg meeting will be held in Versailles just before the start of the Group of Seven meeting of finance ministers in nearby Paris.

Bilderberg, which was founded in the 1950s by Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands, is said to steer international policy from behind closed doors.

Its critics say that it is a capitalist organisation which operates entirely through self interest.

By anyone's standards, it is a bit of a mystery.

There are no members as such - instead, an invitation list is comprised each year by an unknown steering committee, but participants are mainly leading and powerful figures in the fields of business and politics.

Political clout

The meetings are cloaked in secrecy and participants rarely reveal their attendance, although this year's list is rumoured to include the American banker David Rockefeller and Henry Kissinger.

What the group actually does is no clearer either, although it's known to be an extremely influential lobbying group with a good deal of political clout on both sides of the Atlantic.

Key members of both the British and the US governments are said to have attended gatherings.

But critics accuse Bilderberg of being sinister and conspiratorial - if what the delegates are discussing is really for the good of ordinary people they ask, then why can't they publicise it?

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Don't they have something like that in Nor Cal where the Rich and powewrful gather to fart around a campfire and piss on Redwoods? The Bohemian Club or something like that?

ConclamoLudus

Jan 16, 2003
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Don't they have something like that in Nor Cal where the Rich and powewrful gather to fart around a campfire and piss on Redwoods? The Bohemian Club or something like that?

The Bohemian Club

Summer camp for the rich and powerful.

Martin

Lifer
Jan 15, 2000
do you guys wanna know what they do at their meetings?

Who controls the British Crown?
Who keeps the Metric System down?
We do! We do!
Who leaves Altantis off the maps?
Who keeps the Martians under wraps?
We do! We do!

Who holds back the electric car?
Who makes Steve Guttenberg a star?
We do! We do!

Who robs cave fish of their sight?
Who rigs every Oscar night?
We do! We do!

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Look, I could tell you the truth, but you wouldn't believe it. So it would still be a secret.

I, of course, am the product of a secret school and had a teacher who knew the secret. I used to ask him about it periodically, but he always said it was a secret and I wasn't ready to know. Well I studied for years and years and begin to beg shamelessly for him to tell me. Night and day my yearning to know his secret grew and I pestered him unmercifully to tell me. Finally he swore me to secret. I had to take oath after oath that I would never tell, even under pain of death. Even though his demands seemed excessive I promised that I would never tell. OK he said, Are you ready? Yes I said. Than know that I can keep a secret as well as you can.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Illuminati..... Illuminati.... who would use a word like that and not be a member???

Are you a member.... or is it secret..?

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
well, at least the conspiracy theorists haven't found this link yet. But these people are no different than any other secret societies, such as the Freemasons or Trilateral Commission. I say let them do their business.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Illuminati..... Illuminati.... Hum? Sounds like some sort of lunar ray thingi.

Shalmanese

Platinum Member
Sep 29, 2000
Rich and powerful people tend to be pretty easy to track down. Its pretty hard for them to be out of the public eye. Why draw so much attention to themselves by going to some remote french village? If I were them, I would just appoint a time when they could all log onto an IRC server and have the meeting there :)

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
See how Shalmanese guards the secret. He conforms reality to his expectations thereby blinding himself to possibilities he cannot see. If the secret could be sent on the internet do you imagine you would not have already gotten the message?

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
Originally posted by: HJD1
Illuminati..... Illuminati.... who would use a word like that and not be a member???

yes I am a member, but the group does not exist.....;)

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
No the group does not exist. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It doesn't exist. Don't you love it.

ProviaFan

Lifer
Mar 17, 2001
Originally posted by: ConclamoLudus
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
The Bohemian Club

Summer camp for the rich and powerful.
Aren't conspiracy theories wondeful? <sarcasm>You know, we didn't really make it to the moon, either.</sarcasm>
rolleye.gif

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: Shalmanese
Rich and powerful people tend to be pretty easy to track down. Its pretty hard for them to be out of the public eye. Why draw so much attention to themselves by going to some remote french village? If I were them, I would just appoint a time when they could all log onto an IRC server and have the meeting there :)

versailles isn't exactly a "remote french village"

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: Alistar7
Originally posted by: HJD1

yes I am a member, but the group does not exist.....;)

And neither am I.
If now no when or yes then when?
Sey, tub ton retal no!

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
By the light of the silvery moon, keeps a shining in June, that silvery moon....

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
By the light of the silvery moon
I want to spoon.
To my honey I'll croon love's tune.
Honey moon, keep a shining in June.
Your silv'ry beams will bring love
dreams.
We'll be cuddling soon
By the silvery moon.
-----------------------------------
No special significance intended HJ, just thought the tune went nice with the illuminati subject matter and might make a nice refrain for our new splinter group.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
By the light of the silvery moon
I want to spoon.
To my honey I'll croon love's tune.
Honey moon, keep a shining in June.
Your silv'ry beams will bring love
dreams.
We'll be cuddling soon
By the silvery moon.
-----------------------------------
No special significance intended HJ, just thought the tune went nice with the illuminati subject matter and might make a nice refrain for our new splinter group.

I have read in another thread that this is but a means to obfuscate. I being impressed by the the notion of such deep analogy that I had to know... and now I know and offer this as the likely clouded issue.

Upon life?s splintered bridge
Pain awaits a nonchalant step.
The fate filled walk demands a cautious eye,
but all too quickly the thought decays.
We often TREAT that symptom,
And its cause DELAY.

But, alas... it is but a song... of love and serenity and brought about by the rays the beams of truth from so far away... the source that is... the silvery beams though touch the eye that seeks to see.