Illegal immigration Problem Solved! Please Comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricardo_MA

Banned
Mar 22, 2016
The Plan:
Ask illegal immigrant to go back to their home country voluntarily. In return, we will pay them a monthly welfare payment and provide them Obama Care coverage as long as they stay in their home country.
For the people who want to come here illegally, they need to go to the US consulates in their home country, providing proof of ID, proof of planning to illegally cross the US border. In return, they will get the same monthly welfare payment and Obama Care coverage from US government.
This policy will eliminate root of illegal immigration along with the dangerous long trek to US/Mexico border, the illegal crossing, and the inhumane treatment and torture by the human smuggler.

This Plan is good for everyone:
For the republicans, Illegal immigrant will leave the country. Many jobs and educational opportunities will open up for US citizens. The crime rate might decrease.
For the US government and tax payers, there will be no need to build a wall. We are paying for them here anyway. Why not pay them to stay home? Considering the high medical cost here, same health insurance payment would have much bigger impact on the lives of the illegal immigrants. Also, there will be less conflict in congress and state policies.
For the Illegal immigrant, they came here for a better life and often work at very low paying job and have the risk of deportation. Taking the same money from USA by voluntarily going back home, they can live much decent lives, speaking their own language, not being looked down upon by some Americans. There will be no motivation to come to America illegal.
The amount of money injected into their home economy might jump start their economy, which benefit everyone in their country.
Most importantly, for the democrats, it fulfilled their “American Pride”. America is at the pinnacle of moral high ground, the human right of illegal immigrants. America treats everyone equally regardless their legal status. We put their needs above ours and take care of illegal immigrants from poor country.

Is this a realistic solution to current dilemma?
What do you guys think?

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Suddenly everyone will be intending to be an Illegal Immigrant.

Amnesty makes far more sense.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Just a little point of fact but Mexico now has universal health care, so offering Obama care would be a downgrade.

Zaap

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2008
How do you end illegal immigration? Enforce the fucking law.

Pfft! Like that stops illegal house guests from just walking into my home and making it their home too. Everyday I come home and there's 3 or 4 new illegal house guests (oops, I'm just reminded I'm not allowed to call them 'illegal' anymore, it's insensitive!) anyway, there's 3 or 4 more houseguests that have made my home theirs.

There's nothing I can do about it. Not until we pass comprehensive houseguest reform' which grants all of them the right to stay- that will somehow stop others from coming and doing the same thing, though I can't quite work out why since the previous houseguests got away with it.

Enforce the law! Pfft! Like that stops people from doing whatever they want! Clearly the only solutions are to build a 20 ft wall around my house, or just give a pass to the houseguests that have already invaded... err... I mean made my house theirs.

Enforce the laws! Pfft!

VirtualLarry

No Lifer
Aug 25, 2001
How do you end illegal immigration? Enforce the fucking law.

Bring back firing squads. For those here illegally that commit felonies. Should significantly curb the desire to come here and commit crimes. (*)

(*) My understanding, is that this is already the legal policy in Mexico.

Feb 16, 2005
Bring back firing squads. For those here illegally that commit felonies. Should significantly curb the desire to come here and commit crimes. (*)

(*) My understanding, is that this is already the legal policy in Mexico.

how about we put the ceo's of companies in front of that firing squad, seems to be a more logical path to follow. Illegals are just seeking out a better life, live near or below poverty line, whereas the ceo of a company that hires illegals is just trying to fatten his bottom line.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Tis the season for ex banned trolls and ALT's to surface... YAWN.

This. And banned. -Admin DrPizza

Status
Not open for further replies.