illegal Immigration Correction

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
Most people don't think of a 2-3 week old egg as a child, regardless of political affiliation. Especially if the fertilized egg is a result of rape or incent. But if you really have issue with that example then consider R's massive defense spending vs fiscal conservativism. Or the calls for an end to corruption and more transparency yet rejecting campaign contribution transparency.The point is that both parties pander.

Wrong. That is exactly what the right believes.

And there is no need to add incest. Either incest is rape, or it is no different than any other pregnancy.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Per OP suggestion, $3K for US citizenship? If that was true, I would have 1/2 of Asia population here in the US within a year :) Heck, even $10K for a green card/citizenship would be a good deal for the wealthy in Asia. They love to come here LEGALLY and their kids to go to school/college here in the US.

There is a program (EB-5) for folks with money that want to move to the US. Minimum price = $500K. Source = http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=facb83453d4a3210VgnVCM100000b92ca60aRCRD

Last edited:

DietDrThunder

Platinum Member
Apr 6, 2001
Best solution is to anex Mexico as a territory of the US. Turn the complete "Mexican Territory" into a drilling/mining region and exploit all of its resources. Since Mexico would be a territory, they couldn't vote in Presidential Elections or have representives in Congress. All workers would be documented and have to pay income taxes. Set up a smaller border crossing near Guatemala to keep the further South Americans out. Out of work teachers could find work in the new "Mexican Territory".

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004
Hmm, 3k for citizenship? Well, we have a lot of illegals not paying up!

Good idea, lets start by charging the descendants of the European squatters who came through ellis island with no papers. Why should the huddled parasite infected anchor babies who came over en masse from the ghettos of Germany/UK/Ireland etc get a free ride? We have the lists still. Are we a country of laws are we not?

Pay up squatters.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
Hmm, 3k for citizenship? Well, we have a lot of illegals not paying up!

Good idea, lets start by charging the descendants of the European squatters who came through ellis island with no papers. Why should the huddled parasite infected anchor babies who came over en masse from the ghettos of Germany/UK/Ireland etc get a free ride? We have the lists still. Are we a country of laws are we not?

Pay up squatters.

So you are comparing people who came here legally through ellis island to those who are here illegally today?

Do I really need to point out where you are being dumb?

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004
So you are comparing people who came here legally through ellis island to those who are here illegally today?

Do I really need to point out where you are being dumb?

You have a lot to learn about actual American history and immigration. This is why you guys are so laughed at as small minded haters. You actually think whites came here legally? We couldn't stop the flow of millions streaming unto our shores. And the rest of the country felt the same way as you guys now.

Dirty, lice ridden castoffs the European elites didnt want. Once known as the "human trash of europe infecting our shores like a disease" -has literally got a bigass chip on their shoulder now.

Hilarious how the tables turn. The irony is so over the top you want to laugh and facepalm at the same time.

Last edited:

NoStateofMind

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2005
You have a lot to learn about actual American history and immigration. This is why you guys are so laughed at as small minded haters. You actually think whites came here legally? We couldn't stop the flow of millions streaming unto our shores. And the rest of the country felt the same way as you guys now.

Dirty, lice ridden castoffs the European elites didnt want. Once known as the "human trash of europe infecting our shores like a disease" -has literally got a bigass chip on their shoulder now.

Hilarious how the tables turn. The irony is so over the top you want to laugh and facepalm at the same time.

Can't change what happened 100yrs ago, unless you have a time machine then I'm all for it. I guess when the constitution was written the part about being a citizen was hogwash. We should just go to washington and find the original document and get some white out. Yeah thats what you would like. You know why? Cause people like you have no respect for it nor the capacity/willpower to legally change it.

NoStateofMind

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2005
Best solution is to anex Mexico as a territory of the US. Turn the complete "Mexican Territory" into a drilling/mining region and exploit all of its resources. Since Mexico would be a territory, they couldn't vote in Presidential Elections or have representives in Congress. All workers would be documented and have to pay income taxes. Set up a smaller border crossing near Guatemala to keep the further South Americans out. Out of work teachers could find work in the new "Mexican Territory".

Then the cartels become our problem or apart of our government. Neither option I like.

NoStateofMind

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2005
the figure is arbitrary, i was using an example it was easy to work with. you could make the fee 10000.00 and it would suffice.

I don't know if I would call it arbitrary. There is a cut off point where it becomes less feasible and they will just cross the boarder anyways.