Illegal Immigrant Tax Fraud from one loophole, 4+ billion a year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
What's an illegal? Obama and cronies say they got rid of them all. Record deportations!

People that don't exist couldn't have been paid.

cubby1223

Lifer
May 24, 2004
In other words, it is more profitable for me to renounce my citizenship and do nothing but file my taxes, than it is for me to remain a citizen working the job I have?

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
In other words, it is more profitable for me to renounce my citizenship and do nothing but file my taxes, than it is for me to remain a citizen working the job I have?

Not quite. But as someone who's been unemployed for a long time and not entitled to welfare or affirmative action, I am somewhat miffed at current ultra-lib policies.

Of course, even Reagan wouldnt get rid of them and he was about as hardcore right wing as you can get.

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
Reagan is to blame just as much as any other Pol, yes. Only argument he could have used really was the Cold War was still going so hard to bring the troops home.

Now, for the past 3 POTUS, there is no excuse to have troops stationed on our southern border, with authorization of deadly force if apprehension is not possible. EU, South Korea, etc. can protect themselves now. They've got all the tech and manpower needed, along with plenty of satellite power to detect large scale movement, to be aware of an organized attack and respond to it.

No valid reason at all for our southern to not be secured by the troops we're already paying for, the equipment we already have, etc. It'd be great practice for them, and, way better when they want to be on leave or we need to move them around. It's a multiple win, with no loss (well, loss on our side...which as a country is what we should be concerned about).

Chuck

Apr 27, 2012
Reagan is to blame just as much as any other Pol, yes. Only argument he could have used really was the Cold War was still going so hard to bring the troops home.

Now, for the past 3 POTUS, there is no excuse to have troops stationed on our southern border, with authorization of deadly force if apprehension is not possible. EU, South Korea, etc. can protect themselves now. They've got all the tech and manpower needed, along with plenty of satellite power to detect large scale movement, to be aware of an organized attack and respond to it.

No valid reason at all for our southern to not be secured by the troops we're already paying for, the equipment we already have, etc. It'd be great practice for them, and, way better when they want to be on leave or we need to move them around. It's a multiple win, with no loss (well, loss on our side...which as a country is what we should be concerned about).

Chuck

Completely agree with you, its pathetic how the politicians care more about the borders in Europe and Pakistan/Afghanistan than the American border

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
Buy hey, overall illegal immigration actually boosts our economy right? :rolleyes:

The idea that illegal immigration (or even low-income legal immigration) boosts the economy is the left's version of trickle-down economics. It's nonsense.

MooseNSquirrel

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2009
Illegals don't collect SS either. So its a net loss for them. Actually neither to visa holders AFAIK.

The government is doing a much better job at destroying the economy than anyone else is.

There is no data that supports this.

The idea that illegal immigration (or even low-income legal immigration) boosts the economy is the left's version of trickle-down economics. It's nonsense.

Huh?

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Again, completely and abolutely no mention by the righties about the big agribusinesses you support along with all those other big businesses that rely on illegals to bring in record profits for themselves as being the #1 reason why illegals are entering the USA.

You righties should go pick on those big businesses you guys rally around and coddle that are at this very moment breaking the very laws you guys seem to want to ignore in favor of bashing the left with inane talking points and hypocritical brickbats.:p

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
Again, completely and abolutely no mention by the righties about the big agribusinesses you support along with all those other big businesses that rely on illegals to bring in record profits for themselves as being the #1 reason why illegals are entering the USA.

You righties should go pick on those big businesses you guys rally around and coddle that are at this very moment breaking the very laws you guys seem to want to ignore in favor of bashing the left with inane talking points and hypocritical brickbats.:p
So, you're in support of the loophole that we're throwing our tax dollars down? That's the topic of the thread.

Oh wait, I'm sorry. I forgot about that taxing the rich stuff. That'll make up for it. Hell, if we confiscate collect enough from those rich bastards we might be able to send money to everyone living in all of Central America! But you'll still be complaining about our roads and bridges, free college for all and why their isn't a wind turbine on every corner like the whiny child that you are.

You want to spend like there's no tomorrow but you're not willing to quit throwing money away to enable that spending.

Grow up.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
So, you're in support of the loophole that we're throwing our tax dollars down? That's the topic of the thread.

Oh wait, I'm sorry. I forgot about that taxing the rich stuff. That'll make up for it. Hell, if we confiscate collect enough from those rich bastards we might be able to send money to everyone living in all of Central America! But you'll still be complaining about our roads and bridges, free college for all and why their isn't a wind turbine on every corner like the whiny child that you are.

You want to spend like there's no tomorrow but you're not willing to quit throwing money away to enable that spending.

Grow up.

Thanks for pointing me back to the thread OP. However, as indicated in my post, I was responding to the lack of a balanced view toward addressing the illegal immigration problem. That's all. That's it.

I LOL'd at how you somehow assumed I was in support of the loophole from my post, which did not make a single reference to it, and then you admonish me to "grow up" about something I never ever made mention of or even alluded to.

You so funny. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.