Illegal Alien Convicted of Raping Dog to Death Released by Sanctuary State

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
"I don't think you should have a gun" is a big difference from "I'm taking your gun." If you can reread posts, put that dank weed down, get clear, and reread. You'll see you're making things up.
Yeah I never said you said you'd take my gun. I inferred that you advocate government taking my gun away when you said I should not have a gun. Similar to how you think illegal immigrants should not have guns, for example. I think it is reasonable to infer that you think government should take guns away from illegal immigrants.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Yes, but youre ignoring the other side of the coin. Sanctuary cities usually hinder federal agencies (Homeland Security, ICE, among other) from finding and deporting illegal aliens. Im sure youre OK with that, but still.

Define "hinder" & provide examples.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
You must understand, that to everyone here, this is what you are doing:
https://www.pinterest.com/reggieohansen/anti-jewish-propaganda-ww-i-and-ii/

This is a news site I go to daily. I saw this story and thought it was post-worthy. Of course you and your type only see people as potential victims to exploit, so right away you manufacture bigotry for your cause. Somehow through your warped view, me posting a thread about a person that shouldn't have been in this country in the first place, taking advantage of a leftist sanctuary state that raped a dog to death makes me akin to a Nazi. Amazing.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Yeah I never said you said you'd take my gun. I inferred that you advocate government taking my gun away when you said I should not have a gun. Similar to how you think illegal immigrants should not have guns, for example. I think it is reasonable to infer that you think government should take guns away from illegal immigrants.

But I didn't say the government should take your gun. I am saying you do not seem responsible enough to have one, based on your silly story, so you should probably not have one. That's it, that's all. Anything else is manufactured by you.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
But I didn't say the government should take your gun. I am saying you do not seem responsible enough to have one, based on your silly story, so you should probably not have one. That's it, that's all. Anything else is manufactured by you.
Okay so the government should not takes guns away from people that are not responsible enough to have a gun?

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
This is a news site I go to daily. I saw this story and thought it was post-worthy. Of course you and your type only see people as potential victims to exploit, so right away you manufacture bigotry for your cause. Somehow through your warped view, me posting a thread about a person that shouldn't have been in this country in the first place, taking advantage of a leftist sanctuary state that raped a dog to death makes me akin to a Nazi. Amazing.
Not if it was a singular post, no, but you do so constantly, so yes.

Seriously, where do you get your talking points? Whats your inspiration, where do you typically read a story and think "this needs to go on AT forums"?

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Daily doses of Breitbart, no wonder your brain is indistinguishable from pudding.

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ed-raping-dog-death-released-sanctuary-state/

More sanctuary state madness. Oregon posters, keep your dog close and your gun closer. Also, Oregon, 60 days max for such a crime is too little. This guy should still be locked up. At least it looks like he'll be deported, now if we could only get that wall up.

You sound like your bed buddy..

1558381861809.jpeg

Are you defending a dog raper that shouldn't have been here in the first place?

Right, you prefer your dog rapers to good white Americans don't you?

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Okay so the government should not takes guns away from people that are not responsible enough to have a gun?

Probably not. Adults have rights. The world would be a better place if some people didn't have free speech, but we both agree the answer isn't to make people say only government-approved statements, right? Yet we can both agree it is possible for someone to say something they probably shouldn't have, right?

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Probably not. Adults have rights. The world would be a better place if some people didn't have free speech, but we both agree the answer isn't to make people say only government-approved statements, right? Yet we can both agree it is possible for someone to say something they probably shouldn't have, right?
Which people shouldn't have free speech?

Reactions: DarthKyrie

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Which people shouldn't have free speech?

It is a hypothetical. Point being, citizens have rights. Just because I say you shouldn't exercise one based on what I see as a lack of responsibility doesn't mean I'm advocating for the government to take your rights.

Nov 25, 2013

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Is there some data to suggest that animal rape is more common among illegals than among citizens? If not, what does a single case prove?

Someone else pointed it out above, that this is the exact same kind of propaganda used by the Nazis to vilify the Jews. Highlight cases of individual Jews committing crime and imply that this means there is something wrong with the entire group.

OP, you should consider why you even posted this rather discusting story. We all know if this act had been committed by a citizen, you wouldn't have bothered. Which is why you're a piece of shit.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Is there some data to suggest that animal rape is more common among illegals than among citizens? If not, what does a single case prove?

Someone else pointed it out above, that this is the exact same kind of propaganda used by the Nazis to vilify the Jews. Highlight cases of individual Jews committing crime and imply that this means there is something wrong with the entire group.

OP, you should consider why you even posted this rather discusting story. We all know if this act had been committed by a citizen, you wouldn't have bothered. Which is why you're a piece of shit.
Exactly, see post #36.

DarthKyrie

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2016

No way in hell and people that are similar to me should be armed to the teeth.

Dog shouldn't have been wearing that

The burning question that hasn't been answered, was it a good looking dog?

Ugly dogs need lovin' too!

I'm telling you that the dog was looking at me like she wanted me