IIS FTP Server Question

Genius

Aug 8, 2000
Say I have 30 ftp/web sites running off of one server. Each site would have a separate administrator. How can I give each administrator access rights to his/her site only. Currently the only way I see to do it is to create an account within NT/2000 and make that person a member of Aministrators, effectively allowing that person access to every other site. Thanks in advance! :D This is fun, the Genius is learning :cool:

Genius

Aug 8, 2000
Figured it out. Had it the whole time. Dammit. Only Windows would have set by default to only allow anonymous access.

Genius

Aug 8, 2000
Argh!!!!!!!! Now I can't seem to give single users write access without giving everyone write access.

Genius

Aug 8, 2000
Yeah seems like whenever I have a problem I spend more time than I would like working on, I post it here in hopes that someone will offer some advice but most of the time I end up answering myself :) At least I'm living up to my moniker :!

Magic30

Nov 2, 2000
OK something simple:

Win2k Pro: IIS:

ONE FTP Site: I want to restrict anonymous access but I wish to make several users which can access the ftp site with login/pass. The problem is, that the function to add Users is disabled?!?

What to do?