If You're Not Familiar With The Oathkeepers

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003

Juiblex

Banned
Sep 26, 2016
Right-wing militia groups are known to join anti-government protests wherever they occur across the country — and the Oath Keepers are an integral part of this pro-gun network, largely comprised of former law enforcement and military veterans “who believe that the federal government has been co-opted by a shadowy conspiracy that is trying to strip American citizens of their rights,” according to the FBI.

I agree with the oath keepers. I doubt their leader would be a loud mouthed retard though who would talk like quoted in the article though. Most of those types of people know there are feds and people wanting to throw them in jail everywhere. Why would they put a bullseye on their back like that? Wouldn't take much for the shadowy conspiracy to make a tweet on behalf of the person to plant evidence though.

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
...the Oath Keepers are an integral part of this pro-gun network, largely comprised of former law enforcement and military veterans “who believe that the federal government has been co-opted by a shadowy conspiracy that is trying to strip American citizens of their rights..."

I agree with the oath keepers.

Goodness. Who would ever have guessed?

mect

Platinum Member
Jan 5, 2004
I agree with the oath keepers. I doubt their leader would be a loud mouthed retard though who would talk like quoted in the article though. Most of those types of people know there are feds and people wanting to throw them in jail everywhere. Why would they put a bullseye on their back like that? Wouldn't take much for the shadowy conspiracy to make a tweet on behalf of the person to plant evidence though.
Better put a double layer of tinfoil in that hat.

Reactions: Pohemi

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Just wait until all of these different groups, with one thing in common... Trump, just wait until they begin going after one another. Just wait, and you know they will because power is what it is all about. That is why Mexico is such a mess with different drug lords going at one another because the name of the game is to be number one. To control it all and to pull all the punches. We also see it with the gangs across America, going after one another. Motorcycle gangs are no different, they too conduct war against one another. If Trump had won in 2020, all of these terrorist groups across America would have been amplified beyond belief because they would have been allowed to, and because Trump loves the chaos. Gang vs gang, group vs group would have consumed America with violence and innocent carnage, just as it is in Mexico. And as with Mexico, American law enforcement would be useless and helpless when up against such violent insurrection. THAT would have been Donald Trump's America part two, the war against America itself. Thousands of innocent murdered, law enforcement helpless, and Donald Trump loving it all and why not? The chaos is in his name.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

Of course you agree, being a chump for right wing conspiracy theories of all sorts. You just plopped out another one.

Reactions: Pohemi

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
I'm so out of touch on some of this stuff. I honestly thought the Oath Keepers was an organization of black men dedicated to raising their children and being roll models for them.

Does anyone else smell burnt toast?

Reactions: zinfamous

compcons

Platinum Member
Oct 22, 2004
At first I thought they were talking about the Promise Keepers and I was really surprised the group had given up their Christian roots and decided to go with crazy conspiracies instead.