If you're in a confrontation and...

FoBoT

No Lifer
Apr 30, 2001
fobot.com
no. well, yes, unless it is self defense
so they have to threaten you, with a knife or gun or something

then you taze them in the nutsack and keep on giving it to them zap! zap! zap!

Canai

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2006
Yes, unless you kill them, in which case it's murder, or if you're a cop, then it's just a check box on the quota form ;)

alphatarget1

Diamond Member
Dec 9, 2001
I was reading about a deal on Chubby Billfold and this guy was talking about how this BB manager took his coupon and wouldn't give it back. I was just wondering if it'd be legal to taser him and get it back and walk out. He wouldn't really be doing him "physical harm".

FoBoT

No Lifer
Apr 30, 2001
fobot.com
no , you can't do it to someone to get a coupon
holy crap, how cheap would a person have to be to want to taze someone for a freakin coupon

Howard

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
Originally posted by: FoBoT
no , you can't do it to someone to get a coupon
holy crap, how cheap would a person have to be to want to taze someone for a freakin coupon
100% off anything?

jagec

Lifer
Apr 30, 2004
Originally posted by: alphatarget1
I was reading about a deal on Chubby Billfold and this guy was talking about how this BB manager took his coupon and wouldn't give it back. I was just wondering if it'd be legal to taser him and get it back and walk out. He wouldn't really be doing him "physical harm".

A taser is assault, just like shoving/punching is assault. How is this not obvious?

SacrosanctFiend

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Originally posted by: jagec

A taser is assault, just like shoving/punching is assault. How is this not obvious?

Ah, but could it be considered assault with a deadly weapon?

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
I strongly suspect only the police are allowed to abuse tasers to the point of accidentally killing people.

alrocky

Golden Member
Jan 22, 2001
Originally posted by: jagec
Seemingly obvious to all but the OP. :Q

Should be a poll:
1. Taze the BB manager
2. Don't taze the BB manager
3. Taze the OP for asking

MartyMcFly3

Lifer
Jan 18, 2003
www.youtube.com
It's not assault, it's battery.

Assault is putting someone in fear of receiving a battery.
Battery is the unlawful and unwanted touching or striking of one person by another, with the intention of bringing about a harmful or offensive contact.

Oct 20, 2005
Originally posted by: SociallyChallenged
Originally posted by: montypythizzle
Don't tase me bro!

Like I didn't see that one coming. Learn to be witty.

That's not nearly as bad as people who answer 42 in any kind of # or math thread. There's always 1 person who thinks they are hilariously clever by writing 42.

Kirby

Lifer
Apr 10, 2006
Originally posted by: Schfifty Five
Don't tase me bro!

That's not nearly as bad as people who answer 42 in any kind of # or math thread. There's always 1 person who thinks they are hilariously clever by writing 42.

Don't tase me 42?

MartyMcFly3

Lifer
Jan 18, 2003
www.youtube.com
Originally posted by: nkgreen
Don't tase me bro!

Don't tase me 42?

More like "Don't 42 me, bro"

Oct 20, 2005
Originally posted by: MartyMcFly3
Originally posted by: nkgreen
Don't tase me bro!

Don't tase me 42?

More like "Don't 42 me, bro"

:laugh:

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003

Wow....

Chryso

Diamond Member
Nov 23, 2004

If he stole your coupon then you call the police.