If you were offered a free vacation trip to fly to one place, where would it be?

jinduy

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2002
maybe japan because it costs more for a ticket... hawaii a close close second.

Originally posted by: Konigin
Somewhere in Germany, maybe Norway.

Tha would be cool.

Also maybe Africa, I'd like so see some of the big cats, and India...so many of my friends are from there, I'd like to check out the country and see the culture.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Caymans or another Island in the Caribbean. Africa is about as fun as being raped by well-hung giraffe. At least that's about as fun as my trip to Africa was.

jinduy

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2002
Originally posted by: Mill
Caymans or another Island in the Caribbean. Africa is about as fun as being raped by well-hung giraffe. At least that's about as fun as my trip to Africa was.

lol, why'd u go in the first place?

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: jinduy

It was a trip to Spain, Portugal and Morocco. Thankfully we were in Morocco for less than 48 hours.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
Originally posted by: jinduy

He'd only been with a horse at that point.

cronos

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Konigin
Somewhere in Germany, maybe Norway.

ahh.. scandinavian land would be perfect.
norway, sweden, switzerland...
l

isasir

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2000
India, since it's the most expensive of the places I haven't been to, but want to go.

ATLien247

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2000
If this free vacation was all-inclusive, then I would choose Japan. Otherwise, I'd probably try to sell the ticket...

BlamoHammer

Platinum Member
Sep 21, 2002
My gf got two round trip tickets to anywhere Delta flies for her graduation. We will be in Maui for New Years 2005.