If you were in a high speed chase with the cops..what vehicle would you be driving?

skull

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2000
I'd probably be in my box truck, wouldn't get away fast but they'd sure have trouble blocking my way.

Mayne

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2014
I have to with the kitt car from knight rider. atleast I can text at the same time.

snoopy7548

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2005
hqdefault.jpg

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
I have a shiny new Ford Mustang GT, so I actually stand a chance of outrunning the cops until they put down some spike strips.

An M1 tank would be entertaining, though. Good luck stopping that, coppers.

Zeze

Lifer
Mar 4, 2011
I guess I'm a bore that's not into cars. What's the point for me when I can just say gimme the fastest production car in history?

Why not a super crotch rocket so you actually have a legit chance of outrunning? (even from helicopter)

Zeze

Lifer
Mar 4, 2011
I have a couple ideas.
I just want you to know I'm watching King of the Hills recently. I grew up with it but I never watched all of them like I did with Family Guy or most of pre2010 Simpsons.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
dude here in houston used a hellcat. outran the chopper. until he ran out of gas.

Reactions: highland145

madoka

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2004
Why not a super crotch rocket so you actually have a legit chance of outrunning? (even from helicopter)

Many departments have an unwritten policy of not chasing super bikes for safety reasons. Still didn't stop this genius:

https://www.twincities.com/2018/06/05/fridley-motorcycle-crash-flees-police-100-mph/

A motorcyclist attempting to evade law enforcement after a traffic stop late Tuesday morning crashed into a moving car while traveling an estimated 100 mph and is being treated for life-threatening injuries, Fridley police say.

According to a statement from Fridley police, a police sergeant attempted to stop a motorcyclist who had been driving recklessly, near 61st and University Avenues N.E. Once the sergeant had activated his emergency lights, the motorcyclist peeled away. The sergeant didn’t pursue the driver because of policy and concerns for public safety.

The motorcyclist ran stop lights and used turn lanes to speed around traffic, police said. Witnesses told police that as the motorcyclist reached the intersection with 49th Avenue N.E., he drove through a red light at at least 100 mph and struck the rear driver’s end of a car proceeding through the intersection.

The motorcyclist was not wearing a helmet.

The sergeant who had attempted to pull over the motorcyclist was the first to arrive at the scene and immediately began administering aid to the injured motorcyclist. The man was taken to Hennepin County Medical Center with life-threatening injuries, police said.

Bubbleawsome

Diamond Member
Apr 14, 2013
dude here in houston used a hellcat. outran the chopper. until he ran out of gas.
A legendary chase video. :D “A witness said he was surprised ‘by how fast that Dodger could asscelerate’”

I’d choose the new Ram TRX. A Hellcat powered Raptor sort of truck. It could really go on and off the road. Put some airless tires on there and it might even take a spike strip or two.
gndoumqun6csuskemvcl.jpg