If you put a highly religious person and an anthropologist (an evolutionary scientist i guess) on Jerry Springer...

AlphaIVT

Banned
Jul 26, 2000
If you put a anthropologist (an evolutionary scientist i guess) and a highly religious person on Jerry SPringer, and both of them were asked, "How was the human created?" How would they argue with each other? This came up while I was thinking about the hideously long threads about religion a while back. ;)

kassy

Sep 13, 2000
The anthropologist would rip his clothes off revealing a satin bra and a diaper well yelling "I'll show you how its done", meanwhile the bald headed guy Steve would be holding him back while the highly religous woman would be screaming "you freak"

NOT that I have ever seen the show :eek:

kassy

Sep 13, 2000
LMAO toolgirl! :D

(btw, no offense intended to either the anthropologist or the highly religious lady, it was the J. Springer thing that got me going, I hadnt seen him until I got here ) :Q

AlphaIVT

Banned
Jul 26, 2000
cool napalm, a site that should perfectly answer my question. btw, I'd like to apologize to you and toolgirl, sorry. :)

Regine

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2000
Yeah, yeah. :)
Maybe you learned now not to mess with a girl on this forum. Esp if her boyfriend is here too ;)

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
We await the creation of the human. You can have no idea how far you have to go. :D