If you have Amazon Prime you can get a bunch of free games from Twitch

RayCathode

Oct 10, 2001
Or just use the free month to grab them. You'll need the Twitch APP (I hate that word) to download them, but they're DRM free so you don't need it to run them.

https://blog.twitch.tv/level-up-your-video-game-collection-with-free-games-with-prime-785fac856490

We’re celebrating the incredible community response to the Twitch Prime Indie Amplifier program and welcoming all of our new members with the introduction of Free Games with Prime, a brand new program that upgrades your membership by giving you a collection of free games every month starting this Thursday, March 15th.

Here’s the full Free Games with Prime lineup for March:
· Superhot
· Shadow Tactics
· Tales from Candlekeep: Tomb of Annihilation
· Oxenfree
· Mr. Shifty

And be sure to come back in April because our next Free Games with Prime collection will be available:
· Tales from the Borderlands
· SteamWorld Dig 2
· Kingsway
· Tokyo 42
· Dubwars

That’s 10 games in the next two months, all for FREE and yours to keep forever.

aigomorla

CPU, Cases&Cooling Mod PC Gaming Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
his account even be older then those games that be given out for free!

Stg-Flame

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2007
So it seems Twitch Prime is now bundled with Amazon Prime? Also, do we need the stupid Twitch program on our PCs to play these games or just to redeem them?

Stuka87

Diamond Member
Dec 10, 2010
So it seems Twitch Prime is now bundled with Amazon Prime? Also, do we need the stupid Twitch program on our PCs to play these games or just to redeem them?

Twitch Prime has always been bundled with Amazon Prime. I really like it, except that I have to manually re-sub every month, which is freeking annoying as hell.