If you had an out of body experience

Q

Lifer
Jul 21, 2005
TBH I don't even know what exactly an OOBE would feel like, or how you get one

Leros

Lifer
Jul 11, 2004
When I was 6, I had a dream that I was floating above myself watching myself sleep.

Martin

Lifer
Jan 15, 2000
If you repeat a word enough times it loses its meaning.

If you stare at yourself in the mirror for too long, you lose meaning.

Pass the bong.

Alone

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2006
Originally posted by: Martin
If you repeat a word enough times it loses its meaning.

I think about this all the time. Repeat the same word many times and you'll understand what it would sound like to someone who doesn't speak English. It starts to sounds like gibberish.

PHiuR

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2001
you wouldn't know what yourself is, so no you wouldn't be beside yourself.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
If anyone here took the time to check, by simply posting here, or anywhere else in cyberspace, you are having an out of body experience. Can you handle it?

Pass the bong, please! :)

Azraele

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2000
Originally posted by: Leros
When I was 6, I had a dream that I was floating above myself watching myself sleep.

I had the same dream at a similar age. I remember feeling like I got shoved, opening my eyes, and I was hovering over my bed. My first thought was "How do I get down?" LOL.

At any rate, I remember looking under the bed the next morning to see if there was anything under there that might have shoved me.

:p

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com
Originally posted by: ironwing
would you be beside yourself?

my mom did, and she was. she proved it by telling me exactly what i said and what i was wearing whenever i came to the icu. the doctors told my dad to bring my brother and me in to say goodbye because she was going to die within the hour.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: compuwiz1
If anyone here took the time to check, by simply posting here, or anywhere else in cyberspace, you are having an out of body experience. Can you handle it?

Pass the bong, please! :)
Bong hits for Jesus FTW!

Old Hippie

Diamond Member
Oct 8, 2005
Actually, hovering over, and watching and listening to the EMTs talk to me. That was after the tunnel of white light. My deceased Grandmother was at the end of the tunnel beckoning me to come in because "Everybodys Here".
'Twas definately a freaky evening.

Azraele

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2000
Originally posted by: Old Hippie
Actually, hovering over, and watching and listening to the EMTs talk to me. That was after the tunnel of white light. My deceased Grandmother was at the end of the tunnel beckoning me to come in because "Everybodys Here".
'Twas definately a freaky evening.

Elaborate please.