If you could have any starship, what would it be?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
The Shivan Battlecrusier Lucifer from Decent Freespace... thats one bad mama jamma right there.

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
Fiction or nonfiction------when did we invent a real starship?

Also, just curious, if you people had a lineup of say....a mop, a donut, and a vagina, would you be able to pick out the vagina?

malbojah

Golden Member
Dec 6, 2000
Originally posted by: Fritzo

Also, just curious, if you people had a lineup of say....a mop, a donut, and a vagina, would you be able to pick out the vagina?

Whatever fits is good for me

DurocShark

Lifer
Apr 18, 2001
Originally posted by: dc
whitestar for coolness, enterprise for facilities and luxury.

Ding Ding!

I think the whitestar could spank most of the larger ships out there. Organic intelligent skin, heavy particle beam weapons, atmospheric capabilities, etc.

ohtwell

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
The Scimitar from ST Nemesis. Not only does it have a cloaking device, but it also releases thalaron radiation, just in case you want to wipe out a whole planet. Cool! :D

: ) Amanda

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
Originally posted by: PhasmatisNox
Something with firepower....

The Death Star.

Who wants a ship that can be taken out by a bunch of yahoos in a flying winnabago and a single x-wing?

darktubbly

Aug 19, 2002
Originally posted by: KlitschBeiExitus
Originally posted by: darktubbly
The Heart of Gold. No contest.

that was that ship from hitchhikers guide right?

The very same. I mean...come on...what's a ship if it can't turn nuclear warheads into whales and flowerpots?

nan0bug

Banned
Apr 22, 2003
Soyuz. Only because then I would actually be going to space while you geeks are down here dreaming about it.

GtPrOjEcTX

Lifer
Jul 3, 2001
Originally posted by: CrackRabbit
Something with firepower....

The Death Star.

Who wants a ship that can be taken out by a bunch of yahoos in a flying winnabago and a single x-wing?

I'd upgrade.
:chuckle;

I'd take the USS Entreprise TNG edition ;)

murphy55d

Lifer
Dec 26, 2000
Originally posted by: Fritzo
Fiction or nonfiction------when did we invent a real starship?

New sig. best line evar.

Ameesh

Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
sun crusher for the pulpy star wars books, you could fly through stars and other ships