If you could go One on One

DocBartend

Oct 22, 2001
Who would you want to get into a ring with --(NO RULES) and duel to the end? Why....:evil:

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
The stripper from last night for sure and I probably will got one on one with her later this week.

JoeKing

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Mahatma Gandhi I bet I could kick his scrawny ass + he probably wouldn't fight back :p

--edit--
also George the W try to knock some sense into him, though I'd probably end up killing him first :evil:

Michael Moore. No rules, he would die in a hail of stabbings, proving that people can and will kill, regardless of guns.

Amorphus

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2003
No rules? Then I'm out. Weapons takes all the fun out of a fight (well, blunt weapons are fun, but no so much). And definitely not to the death. What if I lost? :p (Or if I won, for that matter... =/)

I'd try duking it out with Brad Pitt. See what he learned in Fight Club :D
If I had to use a weapon, I would use a nightstick. It would be much more interesting than a staff, even though they're so much more fun to twirl.

arcenite

Lifer
Dec 9, 2001
Originally posted by: BigPoppa
The Kinky Mod - no rules...provided it is female.

you make one post every three days and that's the best you can come up with? :)

Bill

Wingznut

Elite Member
Dec 28, 1999
Originally posted by: Mill
The stripper from last night for sure and I probably will got one on one with her later this week.
How much do one-on-one's cost, these days? ;)

Kaervak

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
It's a tie between Jack Valenti (Head of the MPAA) and Bradley Buckles(Head of the RIAA).