If you could ban anyone on AT who disagreed with you

maxster

Banned
Sep 19, 2007
and not get into any trouble, would you do it?

Not going to happen.

Anandtech Senior Moderator
Red Dawn

Safeway

Lifer
Jun 22, 2004
Ban. Created their own parody thread after creating a thread about useless neffing.

effowe

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2004
Is this your futile attempt to get banned? You said you didn't want to break the rules, well, this is it.

maxster

Banned
Sep 19, 2007
Is it really banable? It's a separate question from the original. Two completely different ideas which each deserved their own thread.

What forum rule am I violating exactly?

IceBergSLiM

Lifer
Jul 11, 2000
Originally posted by: maxster
Is it really banable? It's a separate question from the original. Two completely different ideas which each deserved their own thread.

What forum rule am I violating exactly?

article XVII: General Ass-hattery is bannable.

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
OP believe me, if it wasn't for silly forums rules, you'd have been gone 4 months ago.

Oct 4, 2004
Hell, bring back half of the permabanned crowd and this place would get 10 times more entertaining.

Permabans make me sad. :(

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
Originally posted by: oldsmoboat
OP believe me, if it wasn't for silly forums rules, you'd have been gone 4 months ago.

So I'm like OJ?

No, you are a returning banned member who was smart enough to change ISPs or use a proxy.

8) Only one account is allowed per person. If you've been given a vacation or a ban, do not create a new account. Instead, please discuss the matter with our moderators via email at moderator@anandtech.com. We have various ways to check if accounts were started by the same person. We will also permaban new accounts based on strong circumstantial evidence or the appearance that they may be secondary accounts.

erikistired

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2000

So I'm like OJ?

No, you are a returning banned member who was smart enough to change ISPs or use a proxy.

8) Only one account is allowed per person. If you've been given a vacation or a ban, do not create a new account. Instead, please discuss the matter with our moderators via email at moderator@anandtech.com. We have various ways to check if accounts were started by the same person. We will also permaban new accounts based on strong circumstantial evidence or the appearance that they may be secondary accounts.

why did you quit...why oh why?

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
Originally posted by: theprodigalrebel
Hell, bring back half of the permabanned crowd and this place would get 10 times more entertaining.

Tell them to contact Derek and they may be allowed back. Most everyone is getting a second chance.

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
Originally posted by: fisher

So I'm like OJ?

I got tired of taking shit from you.

erikistired

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2000

So I'm like OJ?

oh please, the only person i give a hard time to is red dawn, and he deserves it.

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001

Tell them to contact Derek and they may be allowed back. Most everyone is getting a second chance.

Anyone know TexMaster's email addy?

erikistired

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2000

i think i even saw shinerburke posting.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000

blink. no way!

buck

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000

So I'm like OJ?

O Snap!

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

So I'm like OJ?

oh please, the only person i give a hard time to is red dawn, and he deserves it.
You do? I don't even know who you are.

erikistired

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2000
Originally posted by: waggy

blink. no way!

personally i'm holding out for the return of blackinches.

erikistired

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2000
Originally posted by: Red Dawn

So I'm like OJ?

You do? I don't even know who you are.

haven't heard that one before...*yawn*