If you are caught in a school shooting and knows there are no way out..

Qianglong

Jan 29, 2006
Inspired by the montreal school shooting, if you are in that situation and knows that there is no way out, would you hide or try to flank and attack the gunner?

fuzzybabybunny

Moderator<br>Digital & Video Cameras
Jan 2, 2006
I'd hop up to him and say "OMG don't shoot let's go for ice cream yay!!"

Vegitto

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
I'd probably be the reason he's attacking the school, so I'd be dead already. If not, probably hide. Our pussified school doesn't have anything you could actually kill anyone with..

spacejamz

Lifer
Mar 31, 2003
more than likely, you do not know how you will react in that type of a situation...

sure, it is easy to say you will kick @ss when you are sitting behind the comfort of your keyboard, but when you are staring down the barrel of a loaded weapon, chances are you will be singing a different tune while wetting your pants...

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
If you know there is no way out and are unable to hide satisfactorily (not suggesting anyone play the hero) find the sharpest thing you can, get as close as possible unnoticed, and close the remaining distance with all possible speed and attack. Under certain ranges a person armed with a knife/sharp object has the advantage plus you have sheer momentum in your favor as well.

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
i'd like to think i would try to stop him but i guess it would depend on the situation.

why wouldn't i be able to escape? most schools have many normal exits, plus windows.

saw on a news show the other morning (maybe yesterday?) they had a guide to surviving a school shooting. they were giving tips on what to do and not do.

acemcmac

Lifer
Mar 31, 2003
Who doesen't keep an RPG under their desk now-a-day's? :confused:

I'd just bust out my RPG and LET GOD SORT'EM OUT :evil:

Mucho

Oct 20, 2001
You'll never know for sure, you might just stand there like a deer caught in the headlights

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
Originally posted by: acemcmac
Who doesen't keep an RPG under their desk now-a-day's? :confused:

I'd just bust out my RPG and LET GOD SORT'EM OUT :evil:

Well, duh. Most HS students brought them back as souvenirs from their time in Iraq.

:evil:

spacejamz

Lifer
Mar 31, 2003
Originally posted by: Juno
Originally posted by: swtethan
grab knife from cafeteria, counter-strike style

while with knife, go bunnyhopping. :D

I don't think pressing UP UP LEFT RIGHT DOWN on your controller will intimidate the shooter much....

acemcmac

Lifer
Mar 31, 2003
In all honesty, I think I'm going to be getting a CWP soon... so yeah... I think I'd probably lay low and ambush him if I thought he was coming my direction and come down on him from behind if he wasn't...

nm... I just remembered that it's illegal to pack heat in a school... nm

oddyager

Diamond Member
May 21, 2005
I tend to carry an AWP with me because quite frank, you'll never know when a sniper rifle is needed. Like in this situation here. I would first scare him off by repeatedly running back to my spawn point and buy grenades and just lobbing them at his general direction. Then I'll flank him, hop my way up the cafeteria lights and perch myself there and take him out cooly. I may also tag him with my spray can!