If Vegetarians eat vegetables. shouldn't Humanitarians eat humans?

TheELF

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 2012
The English language is pretty funny that way.
Vegetarians *love vegetables ,hence why they prefer to eat them instead of meat etc, edit: (might come from vegetation and not just vegetables)
humanitarians *love humans, which is why they prefer to help them.
*really really like, not corporeal

Eating stuf ends in -vore like carnivore or herbivore.

Non of these are English words which is the really funny thing.

Last edited:

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
So then...if pianists play pianos, guitarists play guitars...then racists drive race cars...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Red Squirrel
Nov 17, 2019
And ant eaters are .....

pinkpantherrodriguez | Blue Aardvark

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
75cd80a554754d0019d12ed9b2e0cc23.jpg

Just curious.... when was your last date? ;)

*(no, the ones you "rufied" @ the bar don't count!)
No dates ever.

But still, there's people I have crushed on and people I treated as just any other. It just so happens that "treat as any other" is what usually happens.

I would be Camila Cabello's man-slave though. She can say all the racist things about Asians she wants. My balls override reason in her presence; she renders me powerless to object.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
No dates ever.

But still, there's people I have crushed on and people I treated as just any other. It just so happens that "treat as any other" is what usually happens.

I would be Camila Cabello's man-slave though. She can say all the racist things about Asians she wants. My balls override reason in her presence; she renders me powerless to object.

Kudos for admitting it. ;)

If you don't want to spend your life alone (which is a perfectly valid choice!) I suggest "adjusting" your expectations.... beauty really is "only skin-deep".

Looks are only the most important thing if you're shopping around for a hooker.

Last edited:

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Kudos for admitting it. ;)

If you don't want to spend your life alone ( which is a perfectly valid choice!) I suggest "adjusting" your expectations.... beauty really is "only skin-deep".
I'm basically stuck cleaning family-wrought messes(nothing malicious, just a load of things to do). So, by deafulting. I'd probably be on the road to a divorce simply by not having the time to fully dedicate my attention to a spouse and kids.

It's not really about expectations. It's the semi-automatic response of attraction just doesn't activate that much, even in high school when everyone was wearing revealing clothing. I'm just not a horndog that would go after an entire room.

Since I'm also getting older...I would not be surprised if my biology becomes much more tolerant. My dad had me at 55....and my mom was pushing 40...

Then again...I got my mom's "non-horny and familial loyalty" genes. She has never sought another man for any level to relationship; part of it(about 20 years ago was committing to legal battles to obtain custody of her kids and claw back guardianship of her mother from state, all while having English as a second language and only a 7-Eleven job at the time. So maybe I just go totally limp.