If someone were to give you a million dollars for the very last thing you bought

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
The last thing for me was more minutes for my cellphone, paid for with a credit card, by phone.

Does that count? I guess it's just a small pile of low-voltage electrons then? Or does that qualify as more of a service?

The last tangible thing was probably a small carrot cake. I don't think the consistency is going to be too dependent upon its direction of travel.

jlee

Lifer
Sep 12, 2001
The last thing I bought was a fountain drink refill, so it'd be pretty damn easy...just wait for the ice to melt. :p

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Last thing I bought was lunch, 2 enchiladas and a taco from the local mexican place. some coffee and some chips and salsa as well. Everything smothered in habenero.

I'm pretty sure the pain would be worse than being burned alive, however, it would be only temporary, and for a million bucks, I think I would consider putting myself through that agony.

jagec

Lifer
Apr 30, 2004
The last thing for me was more minutes for my cellphone, paid for with a credit card, by phone.

Does that count? I guess it's just a small pile of low-voltage electrons then? Or does that qualify as more of a service?

You have to shove the cellphone up your ass for that number of minutes.

Hopefully you don't have a smartphone.

Via

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2009
Gas?

I'd have to do some research first. Maybe it would just cleam me out.

jupiter57

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2001
Glad I just bought this earlier today:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ls_o00_s00_i00

Otherwise, it would have been:
jupiter57

Bought that last Friday.
Ouch!