If opposing viewpoints at townhall are an organized effort

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Originally posted by: UberNeuman
Originally posted by: spidey07 I'm just pointing out the supreme hypocrisy.

..the only thing you're proving is how far the cheese has slid off your cracker....

You have got to be kidding me.

Is this or is this not hypocrisy?

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Originally posted by: spidey07

..the only thing you're proving is how far the cheese has slid off your cracker....

Ritz, meet Velveeta...

cwjerome

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2004

Not so much hypocrisy as just plain politics. Complain about the other side and then do the same... usually with the justification that they're just responding to the opposition, and so the cycle goes.

GuitarDaddy

Lifer
Nov 9, 2004
Originally posted by: GuitarDaddy
This thread needs a

Reality Check

:):thumbsup:

I've also sent that website to flag@whitehouse.gov. It's like some sort of recursive loop - whitehouse keeps coming out with disinformation and I keep feeding it to their snitch site.

My OP and point still stands. This is an instruction manual on how to push the agenda, they even state they'll provide the material for you. It is WORSE than what dissenters are doing as they are just normal concerned citizens. I'm just pointing out the supreme hypocrisy.

You guys are quite prolific, I have to give you that. A quick glance at the P&N front page looks like 95% right wing O'bamma bashing FUD from all the usual suspects. They should just change the name of P&N to "The angry Elephant"

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
This thread needs a

Reality Check

:):thumbsup:

I've also sent that website to flag@whitehouse.gov. It's like some sort of recursive loop - whitehouse keeps coming out with disinformation and I keep feeding it to their snitch site.

My OP and point still stands. This is an instruction manual on how to push the agenda, they even state they'll provide the material for you. It is WORSE than what dissenters are doing as they are just normal concerned citizens. I'm just pointing out the supreme hypocrisy.

You guys are quite prolific, I have to give you that. A quick glance at the P&N front page looks like 95% right wing O'bamma bashing FUD from all the usual suspects. They should just change the name of P&N to "The angry Elephant"

Silent Majority no more. The people are waking up.

Patranus

Diamond Member
Apr 15, 2007

LOL...Typical.