If Joe Biden Was "Drunk Off His Ass"

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Here, another poster linked to this, pruporting:

In other news, here's a funny clip of a drunk Palin embarassing herself on stage...

So clever! It's actually a Youtube clip claiming Joe Biden was "drunk off his ass" when he was speaking.

If this is true, it is simply another qualification of his to lead.

Watch the clip. He may be punch-drunk and emotionally and physcially exhausted from a long day. He might well have consumed some alcohol.

EITHER WAY: He spoke in supremely coherent and grammatical complete sentences. He slurred or even mispronouced in any way NOT ONE WORD.

In front of the unblinking camera, he mad not one physical or mental misstep.

This was Joe Biden at the end of a long day.

Imho, in the very clip intended to discredit him, he stands up to personal scrutiny ++++1. :thumbsup:

I like Joe Biden.

QED

Diamond Member
Dec 16, 2005
Repost. A thread on this topic has already been posted and locked today.

;)

Corbett

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005
Yes, not mispronouncing words while drunk is a great qualification for Vice President!

TechAZ

Golden Member
Sep 8, 2007
I thought it was funny, and in no way anything negative towards Biden.

Napalm

Platinum Member
Oct 12, 1999
Originally posted by: Perknose
Here, another poster linked to this, pruporting:

In other news, here's a funny clip of a drunk Palin embarassing herself on stage...

So clever! It's actually a Youtube clip claiming Joe Biden was "drunk off his ass" when he was speaking.

If this is true, it is simply another qualification of his to lead.

Watch the clip. He may be punch-drunk and emotionally and physcially exhausted from a long day. He might well have consumed some alcohol.

EITHER WAY: He spoke in supremely coherent and grammatical complete sentences. He slurred or even mispronouced in any way NOT ONE WORD.

In front of the unblinking camera, he mad not one physical or mental misstep.

This was Joe Biden at the end of a long day.

Imho, in the very clip intended to discredit him, he stands up to personal scrutiny ++++1. :thumbsup:

I like Joe Biden.

I posted this and it got locked earlier. He is not right in this video - sorry.

Napalm

Platinum Member
Oct 12, 1999
Originally posted by: Corbett
Yes, not mispronouncing words while drunk is a great qualification for Vice President!

I'm guessing that Obama must not have vetted him properly. Obama would have been better to use the 15 minute interview technique advocated by the McCain team, IMHO...

Perknose

Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Napalm

Back that up with examples of what he said or how he moved or even . . . ONE MISTAKE THAT HE MADE . . . please.

We'll ALL be waiting right here.

So do it or stfu.

PELarson

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2001
WOW... this is even bigger than the Palin stories, combined.

Joe Biden by his own admission is supposedly a teetotaler due to a family history of alcoholism!

QUICK CALL THE PRESS..:disgust::roll:

TechAZ

Golden Member
Sep 8, 2007
Originally posted by: Napalm

Back that up with examples of what he said or how he moved or even . . . ONE MISTAKE THAT HE MADE . . . please.

We'll ALL be waiting right here.

So do it or stfu.

:confused:

Didn't you say yourself that he may be drunk? I'm not one to speak up for baby eaters...but huh?

He looked like he was buzzed up, it's not a big deal. He certainly was not speaking "normal". Not bad, just not normal.

First

Lifer
Jun 3, 2002
Um, if he was drunk (not buzzed), that's sad and disconcerting; definitely funny, but sad & disconcerting nonetheless. If he was just buzzed, I'd let it slide since there's no rule against casual drinking.

pstylesss

Platinum Member
Mar 21, 2007
Whether he was drunk or not or made no mistakes, that video makes him look like a complete weirdo.

Perknose

Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: TechAZ
He certainly was not speaking "normal". Not bad, just not normal.

It was the end of a long day, and he was more together and coherent in his presentation than ANY post YOU have ever made, you little twerp troll.

TechAZ

Golden Member
Sep 8, 2007
Originally posted by: TechAZ
He certainly was not speaking "normal". Not bad, just not normal.

It was the end of a long day, and he was more together and coherent in his presentation than ANY post YOU have ever made, you little twerp troll.

I don't have a problem with it, I thought it was funny and showed he's a regular guy. I'm not attacking him, not demeaning him, not painting him in a bad light.

What the fuck is your problem dipshit? Is Biden your father? Go fuck yourself, and before you think about "personal insult" warnings look in the mirror. I said nothing to warrant that kind of reply from you.