If it weren't for old people voting

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

brxndxn

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2001
Originally posted by: JeffreyLebowski
Originally posted by: SoundTheSurrender
Things suck and it's all going downhill. Only person I would vote for is Ron Paul. It's him or no one.

While I agree that if I can I will vote for Ron Paul, but if he is not an option you can't abstain from voting, you need to pick the lesser of 2 evils. I for one will vote against Billary even if it is for Guilianni.

I've always voted 'lesser of two evils' in the past.. And that kind of logic is what made me vote for Bush.. twice.. and I am ashamed of that.

I'll be voting for Ron Paul in the primaries.. and even if he isn't on the ballot, I will write him in.

The other 'top tier' candidates in the GOP (Guilliani and Romney) are just a dog and pony show picked to lose against Hillary.

Taejin

Moderator<br>Love & Relationships
Aug 29, 2004
Originally posted by: zanejohnson
shit i'd give up my vote for a free ipod anyday.

you're willing to give up your freedom for some drugs so I'm not entirely surprised.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: Xylitol

Where we would be now would be far worse if old people did not vote.

well we probably wouldn't be having intergenerational transfers to the wealthiest segment of the population.