If I was the president, the first thing I would do is....

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Daishiki

Golden Member
Nov 9, 2001
i saw a segment where some guys made crop circles in a few hours with rope and boards. looked pretty good

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: DougK62
Originally posted by: Nitemare
Create a penile state, move everybody out and drop off all the trial lawyers, welfare recipients, prison populations, half of the politicians in DC, and all the retarded thinkers there. Put up a 50 foot electrified chain link fence and sell the broadcasting rights to pay per view. This would eliminate the national debt and make the world a better place.

*This message brought to you by the Elect Nitemare in 2004 campaign

Heh.

Got to put the pricks somewhere, now don't we

sugar

Dec 31, 2003
If I was the president, I would wish for 1 million more wishes -- wait, that's if I find a Jeannie lamp :Q

um...nevermind :eek:

MAME

Banned
Sep 19, 2003
Originally posted by: stnicralisk
I would slowly shift this so called republic to a more authoritarian govt.. Help fascism to take over the US and generally do nothing helpful to the people as a whole.

Oh wait... someone has already done that.

lol, that's true!

dighn

Lifer
Aug 12, 2001
Originally posted by: TommyVercetti
secretly use my sources and inside connections to get the whole scoop on extra terrestrials and the so called "UFO sightings". I know they are all a bunch of crock, but still this keeps me at night sometimes.

your clearance wouldn't be high enough! :Q