If I know Im gonna fail a class, should I just not go to the final. [necro warning]

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
all of you have positive advice but what if im taking a remedial course that monitored by the department i now if i get a 100 on the final i still fail so is it worth going like i said the its department monitored the profesor doesnt even grade the papers three other profesors do and no curve even if i take the final i fail even if i get a 100 lol that how bad my grade is and i know its my fault should have sought extra help etc. but i got a 8 on the first midterm 25.5 on the second midterm with a 100 on the final i still fail lol the finals worth 35 percent too i alredy calculated my grade and department monitored since precalc is a remdial class at NJIT lol so no curve is going to be given its just the papers which are graded y other profesors so theres going to be no added stuff to my grade im pretty sure even if there is i have a 18.00 so i dont know if its going to help advice plse should i go or even bother studying

Cold hard truth: given what you've indicated of your math ability, along with what evidence we have of your writing ability, you are wasting your money. (Else, this is a 2nd account and you're trolling.) The world needs ditch diggers too.

the jman

May 6, 2016
Cold hard truth: given what you've indicated of your math ability, along with what evidence we have of your writing ability, you are wasting your money. (Else, this is a 2nd account and you're trolling.) The world needs ditch diggers too.

This is the internet, thus i conducted the prior statement as such. That is not how I write, when writing a essay obviously. Here I have just stated that comment using grammar, and punctuation. Are you happy now sir?

Last edited:

the jman

May 6, 2016
i didnt mean to necro a old thread but when the questions typed on google this is like result 2 so ye you we should help one another and chase rainbows and susnshines

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
An F is an F, but since you will likely have to repeat the course, taking the final will give you a leg up on taking the final when you retake the course.

Stopsignhank

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2014
This is the internet, thus i conducted the prior statement as such. That is not how I write, when writing a essay obviously. Here I have just stated that comment using grammar, and punctuation. Are you happy now sir?

i didnt mean to necro a old thread but when the questions typed on google this is like result 2 so ye you we should help one another and chase rainbows and susnshines

Serious answer. Given your academic woes and your lack of communication skills you should really look and see if college is right for you. Your time might be better spent starting your career than spending a lot of money on college.

Joke answer. It is good to see that you are working on your ditch digging skills, because you are digging your this hole deeper.

the jman

May 6, 2016
Serious answer. Given your academic woes and your lack of communication skills you should really look and see if college is right for you. Your time might be better spent starting your career than spending a lot of money on college.

Joke answer. It is good to see that you are working on your ditch digging skills, because you are digging your this hole deeper.

lol your words dont bother me i recived a B in my first required english class and an A in the second required class you obviously cant read and fathom that in a online forum no one is going to wtire scholarly im going to use slang and not care for grammer your simple mind cant accept the fact that this is the internet and not a essay, grammer and correct spelling dont matter its a forum lol

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
lol your words dont bother me i recived a B in my first required english class and an A in the second required class you obviously cant read and fathom that in a online forum no one is going to wtire scholarly im going to use slang and not care for grammer your simple mind cant accept the fact that this is the internet and not a essay, grammer and correct spelling dont matter its a forum lol

Well, it was nice knowing you.

Good luck on your next forum.

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
So, what you're saying is that the persona that types in complete sentences with proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation, is just an act for you. In real life, you are lazy about such things unless it's required of you, or you do it as an act. Act the way you want people to perceive you. We've perceived you as lazy and unworthy of bothering with a college education - how do you think potential employers are going to perceive you if they do a little digging - look on your Facebook pages, etc.?

Last edited: