If I ever will have a son that is a computer freak...

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
I won't tell anybody. Just got a call from a family's friend-friend and he asked me if I could fix his computer. He said he will pay but it's not about the money, I'm just fed up with those stupid computer problems....

/rant

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: ndee
I won't tell anybody. Just got a call from a family's friend-friend and he asked me if I could fix his computer. He said he will pay but it's not about the money, I'm just fed up with those stupid computer problems....

/rant
do it and take some money for it
that's workin

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Originally posted by: moshquerade

/rant
that's workin

I normally don't take money from friends.

EyeMWing

Banned
Jun 13, 2003
MONEY!!!! Take the f'n money. Are you dense, boy? FREE tech support is what drives people insane - paid tech support makes them happy becuase they get MONEYYYYYY.

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Originally posted by: EyeMWing
MONEY!!!! Take the f'n money. Are you dense, boy? FREE tech support is what drives people insane - paid tech support makes them happy becuase they get MONEYYYYYY.

there is more to life then just "MONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY" :)

geno: nope. Woman have no clue when it comes to computers *puts flamesuit on and I only said that to provoke :D*

Oakenfold

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: EyeMWing

there is more to life then just "MONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY" :)

geno: nope. Woman have no clue when it comes to computers *puts flamesuit on and I only said that to provoke :D*

What? That is so not true.
My wife granted she has NO clue as to what all the parts may do but she can almost build a P4 system blindfolded.
I almost fell over one day at work they put her on the tech bench, she was doing basic stuff installing ram and formatting hard drives.
;)

huesmann

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 1999
Originally posted by: moshquerade

/rant
that's workin

I normally don't take money from friends.
But they're not your friends.