If Anyone Is Tired Of ALL These WeenieHeads Selling/Trading PS2s For Retarded Amounts Of Money, Feel Free To Crap HERE!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
ZipMach, sounds like you've made alot of friends here. Not! Don't let the door hit you in the ass when this place becomes too unbearable for you; you blathering idiot.

RGN

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2000
Cool, I hadn't read the other responses before I posted and I'm impressed! Right on Viper!

Russ

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< It piss me off ppl trying to profit big time >>

Why, ZipMach, because you didn't think of it? Probably also gets your blood boiling knowing your neighbor earns more money than you.

Russ, NCNE

hans007

Lifer
Feb 1, 2000
i love capitalism. I would have gotten a ps2 and sold it, but i dont have a car so i couldn't drive out to a place that sells them.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
What's even worse that what is stated in the title of this thread are people who keep on bitching about it.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Me live in capitalistic society. Me identify with society. Me good. Society good. You attack society, you attack me. You bad. Must eliminate bad. Must eliminate bad. Me not bad. Me not bad.

Admittedly some polish up the argument a bit, but that's the gist of it. We worship the market knowing full well that everything of real value cannot be bought or traded.

ZipMach

Aug 27, 2000
Heh,

Market this, Market that, you people forgetting my point. Do you have to bring the market here? Intentionally? So making a 300$ profit of your fellows Anandtech member is cool huh?

Selling it to your neighboor is one thing, here is another. I could care less who buys it. Dumb the person who does. It's people like these who screw the market for legitimate buyers. People who have to hoard up all the freaking stock of playstations, and come here to make a profit. Grow up kids.

Friends? Err, I don't care about making friends with loser playstation sellers. People who post negative are all for making that 300$ of anandtech members. Not me.. Theres much people out there that disagree with all this ps2 craze reselling. Hell, resell in your grammar schools, preschool, or whatever school you go to. DO YOU HAVE TO BRING IT HERE?

Heh, me whining cause I didn't get a ps2? Yah, sure, *sniff, sniff*.
Why would I whine? Theres plenty to go around from our close Anandtech members, just for only 600$$ !!!!

A few people posting here... I see your threads got locked for ps2 overselling huh? Well, Im happy you won't sell your sh!t here.

Reddawn, wtf is this &quot;Big Deal, PS2 computers are worthless these days. To proprietary.. That was IBM's biggest mistake&quot; Who you referring to that has a IBM computer? You?

I say AGAIN, for the stubborn people.. I know all about the market/high demand politics crap. Why here? It's not like mommy bought if for you and you want to get rid of it. Nooo, you have to buy 3-5 and sell them for ridicoulous amounts of money. Darn kids...have fun. Resell them to your family/friends/school mates. Why here? Do you feel that this place is for dumbassses who pay anything? Or is this to place to soft for people to come forward and state their true opinions? Heh, Ars Technica won't take this crap, like THIS FOOL

Keep on crapping, it's a free thread. Don't hurt me buddy FREE SPEECH in America! You guys can sell ps2 for 600$, and I can FREE SPEECH all day..

Thanks.

ZipMach

Suicidal

Banned
Jul 23, 2000
I know, they're all like trying to give economic lessons... what's up with that? And again, it's the l33t members that can't say anything that isn't negative towards someone. They need to spend less time at their computers and more time outside trying to find some girls who will go out with them.

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Market this, Market that, you people forgetting my point. Do you have to bring the market here?

OK, go to the AnandTech Forums front page

Take a look at this:

For Sale/Trade
Forum for private individuals to sell/buy/trade hardware. No dealers, no SPAM (IE: multi-level marketing schemes), and no auction style posts allowed! Members MUST show their profile and a valid email address to participate in this forum.

Do you see &quot;sell/buy/trade?&quot; That's what FS/FT is for: Allowing individuals of common interests to engage in free market activity.

Why is that so hard for you to understand?

My post, and My crappin. Dont like it Viper? Ship on out too.
This is the OFF TOPIC forum correct? I can whine and b!tch here ALLLL DAY..

You're absolutely right, you can whine &amp; bitch all you want. Until you get banned. And as for me &quot;shipping out,&quot; I'm not going anywhere. I've a lot more stake in this place than you do.

Man Viper, you got issues...(useless blabber) ...Viper needs to get laid or something. Maybe he should have his computer time revoked until he can play nice with the other boys and girls.

I have issues? I need to get laid? I should have my computer time revoked?

Well, for your information, I probably do have issues. No, I don't need to get laid. And finally, I post from work. In other words I'm paid to be here.

Viper GTS

Suicidal

Banned
Jul 23, 2000
Noxious worm? Man, you really scraped the bottom of the barrel for that one. Again, it's a l33t member that resorts to personal attacks. They have the internet at McDonalds, Viper?

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Suicidal...

Haven't been around here long, have you? Most people know what I do for a living, &amp; I can guarantee you it's better than McDonalds.

Viper GTS

bigvince

Banned
Aug 25, 2000
Viper pay no attention to those dregs....soon they will be so far out of pocket that they will be banned and we will never have to hear there useless idiotic blather ever again so save your keystrokes for a more worthy opponent.

Suicidal

Banned
Jul 23, 2000
So what do you do? It seems you have a peanut gallery anyway, maybe you're a circus clown? Normally i wouldn't waste my time bickering with you and your cronies but this is actually funny. I can't wait to hear what you have to say next.

IBhacknU

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Suicidal....

WTF difference does it make WHAT Viper does? Will his occupation qualify his answers in this thread any more profoundly? Maybe you're enjoying this whole little interchange, but your desire to provoke this matter further only communicates your need for useless attention.

Get a LIFE guy.

ZipMach

Aug 27, 2000
Viper, man you are hardheaded. When I say &quot;Do you have to bring the market here...?&quot;, it's relevant to the topic. Do you have to bring the market HERE selling ps2s for Jacked up prices? And Yes, this is MY thread and in the OFF TOPIC forum. I can say my part in this PS2 bull phase all I want. You say I'm gonna get banned? Grow up. Banned for what? I'm keeping this reasonable and not pointing any fingers at anyone specific. Talking in generally on the Whole crowd of people jacking up prices. Hey, if someone makes a profit of 300$++ by selling a PS2 to their fellow schoolmates, bravo for them. Out of all the places, do they have to do it here? Isn't this like a cool place for members to trade/sell stuff? Or do we have to treat it like a ruthless place, stick in you, get my 300$ and run? Cmon, I'm sure you are on a more educated professional level. Damn, I would not feel comfortable at all knowing that I milked a 300$+ profit of a Fellow Anandtech member or from my other board, but I guess this is just me... And I know the stuff you pointed out already, about the sell/trade etc. for the For Sale forum. You have to admit, 99% of the PS2 people, are SELLING them for large $$. Hell, some are even creating accounts for this sole purpose.

For those of you that are selling the ps2s here for jacked prices, Do YOU feel good within yourselves knowing that you made a 300-400$ profit of your fellow Anandtech members?

It does not bother me what anyone thinks of me on this rant. You want to say ZipMach is poop, or ban him, or whatever..go right ahead and speak your mind. We are ALL entitled to FREE speech. I keep it at a decent level. I may have done a mistake and put this post in the Forsale forum. It was locked for being in the wrong forum. This is the appropriate forum though, so there should not be a problem.

ZipMach

Fardringle

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2000
ZipMach:

I agree that it annoys me that people intentionally buy out stores so that other people who absolutely MUST HAVE that new toy right now have to pay more to get it, but again, that is Capitalism. If I had a few thousand dollars lying around, I probably would have done the same. After all, they are just doing what pretty much every other retailer in the world does, which is sell an item for a higher price than you paid for it. That's called profit. Yep, another economics lesson since you just don't seem to get it. Yes, the prices are much higher than they probably should be, but new items ALWAYS cost more... (Can anybody say Furby?) When the Furby was new, people were paying well over $300 for a $25 dollar toy, when they could have waited a few months and bought it for $25. The same thing will happen with the Playstation 2...if you can curb your desires for a little while, then you can go to the store (or your favorite web site) like a normal person and buy it for the normal price. Is it really that hard to understand? :confused:

xaigi

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
Whats with you people?

It seems to me that this is zipmach's thread, in the correct forum (OT) and he can complain about the PS2 scalpers all he wants.