If AnandTech forums paid for a trip to see 3 of your favorite AT'ers who would you visit?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Dec 27, 2001
I find it amusing that the question implies you would have so many of them that you'd have to narrow it down to three. Perhaps grouping them alphabetically into geographic regions so as to see as many new places as possible. :roll:

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
Originally posted by: HeroOfPellinor
I find it amusing that the question implies you would have so many of them that you'd have to narrow it down to three. Perhaps grouping them alphabetically into geographic regions so as to see as many new places as possible. :roll:

JIGGA WHUT?

Jun 4, 2005

:confused:

aplefka

Lifer
Feb 29, 2004
RossMAN
ActuaryTm
Platypus
upsciLLion

I'd pay for the first one cuz I know he'd find me a hot deal on airfare, that's how I have four.

Edit: I forgot about Nik, M4H, and Hyperblaze though.

Sphexi

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2005
Don't really have any on here that I know well enough personally to want to meet them like that. But I have talked to a number who are really decent people, so I guess Rossman, MX2Times, and aphex.

Kirby

Lifer
Apr 10, 2006
RossMAN
userman
Quasmo

I would like to visit SmoochyTX, Sixone, and sealy, but no point going if they won't let me sex them up. :p

MmmSkyscraper

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2004

Wow, cry moar.

userman

Banned
Mar 7, 2005
RossMAN. I want to see more than his foot.
SmoochyTX You would have to leave texas before I would meet you. :)
Sealy. I would have to bring my wife with me. :evil:

(Markgm, Nik, FettsBabe, Aircooled, Quasmo, Pliablemoose, Platypus:heart:, sixone, nkgreen, dartworth, AgaBoogaBoo, Fenixgoon) would be next on the list.

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
I'd put about 20 particular names in a hat, and pull 3 out at random. I like the idea though of narrowing it down by geographic location. I know there's at least 1 member on a sparsely populated Hawaiian island. I'd rather pay to go see Mosh or someone else in my home state, and let someone else pay for me to go to Hawaii.

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
Originally posted by: DrPizza
I'd put about 20 particular names in a hat, and pull 3 out at random. I like the idea though of narrowing it down by geographic location. I know there's at least 1 member on a sparsely populated Hawaiian island. I'd rather pay to go see Mosh or someone else in my home state, and let someone else pay for me to go to Hawaii.

you can come over anytime you want, as long as you bring food :p

anyway

Dug
Mosh
Nik

puffff

Platinum Member
Jun 25, 2004
I'd need to do some research into who lives in the most exotic locations.
Do we have any ATers in Tahiti?

Q

Lifer
Jul 21, 2005
What the hell? Why does everyone want to see Rossman? He ain't that cool. I already know what he looks like anyway, take a gander at his avatar.