Idiot Ebayers

pclstyle

Platinum Member
Apr 14, 2004
Well, sold a kid a pair of headphones, free priority shipping, + insurance. Exactly 5 days later, he leaves me negative feedback. No email, no nothing. I email him, ask him what the problem was, courteous as always.

Him- "Didn't get the headphones it's been a week"
Me- "I offer refund/replacement you know?"
Him- "You're lucky I don't take legal action"
Me-
Me-
Me- *scratches head*

I'm one click away from leaving him something brutal in his feedback, kid already has two negatives out of 25 transactions. I don't know; he paid on time, everything was smooth until he decided to try the thrill of leaving a negative. Sigh, any suggestions?

UPDATE: email received today from him-
"I checked my mail box and the headphone were there. They appear to work fine. If there is anything
else needed to resolve this issue, let me know.

Sam"

you gotta be fcking me

amol

Lifer
Jul 8, 2001
leave him a negative, he's definitely not a good ebayer if he didn't even CONTACT you about it . . .

Cawchy87

Diamond Member
Mar 8, 2004
At very least you could give him negitive for poor contact. Or for being an ass.

mwmorph

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2004
alright, at the very least you could sell to me. my karma came with crap earphones.

edit: i cant stand ebay, sold there once, will never sell again.

TitanDiddly

Dec 8, 2003
Of course you should leave a negative. You're giving other ebayers a heads-up that this kid is a douche. Don't let him get away with it.

dighn

Lifer
Aug 12, 2001
definitely leave negative to warn future sellers

he left u a neg anyway, no fear of retaliation

MrBond

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2000
5 days, while slightly long for priority mail, isn't exactly unheard of. I've had stuff take 10 days with priority mail once. It's really bad around Christmas.

I vote leave him a scathing negative. Something like "Didn't wait for package and left me negative feedback - cancel this kid's bid now!"

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
Originally posted by: kyparrish
skip the negative, straight to murder

Well, that's a bit too harsh. You know where he lives. mail him a pile of your best crap.

HonkeyDonk

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2001
leave a negative AND do a followup/response on both your negative and the one on HIS feedback rating.

Then scare him with empty threats hehe.

pclstyle

Platinum Member
Apr 14, 2004
email received today:
I checked my mail box and the headphone were there. They appear to work fine. If there is anything
else needed to resolve this issue, let me know.

Sam

PingSpike

Lifer
Feb 25, 2004
Leave him a negative. Whats he going to do? Give you a negative? That much goes without saying.