IDF debates use of white phosphorus shells

SandEagle

Lifer
Aug 4, 2007
http://www.jpost.com/MiddleEast/Article.aspx?id=255182

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKHQro9OO-o

wow, another anti-semitic article by the Jerusalem Post and YouTube. Why do these people keep writing these articles and hosting these videos? Is the author Yaakov Katz, a Jewish author, a self hating anti-semite? i mean, really, why would they write these sorts of things? why? seriously, why? i am at a lots. :|

oh, and nevermind the fact that white phosphorous is an internationally banned weapon and OMFG SANDEAGLE YOU FUCKING ANTISEMITE!! WHITE PHOSPHOROUS IS ONLY ILLEGAL FOR EVERY COUNTRY EXCEPT.....zzzzzzzz......snore.....

Last edited:

gevorg

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2004
jpost article on Middle East issues? LOL! At least its not Al Jazeera.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
What what, how dare the 45% of Israeli moderates question the 55% of totally bat shit crazy Israeli extremists. Its quite obvious, Israel itself is a hot bed of Antisemitism. .

Only by throwing Israeli moderates into gas overs can the Israeli people redeem themselves and purge themselves from unclean non Kosher ideas.

As all rational people in the world should ask, what we can do promote Israeli ultra extremism.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
It's used by NATO and supplied by the U.S.

"The shell is made in the United States and is approved for use by NATO."

janas19

Platinum Member
Nov 10, 2011
I hate how my naive sense of Kumbayah and brotherly love is always disturbed by the sensless and depressingly entrenched fanaticism in the Mid Eastern lands .

F you, Sandeagle.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
It's used by NATO and supplied by the U.S.

"The shell is made in the United States and is approved for use by NATO."

How DARE you show it is not an internationally banned weapon! That utterly destroys the OP's post saying it is!

YOU ARE AN ANTI-SANDEAGLEITE!

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
As some miss the point, White Phosphorous has some legitimate war usages, but its defined an international war crime to use it in areas populated by many civilians.

A clearly defined international war crime still hanging over Israel and well documented.

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
The ever-increasing technology of war dooms any rebellion against tyranny by the people of a country who have that advanced military.

It gets to the point 'resistance is futile'.

And I've heard absolute power tends to corrupt quite a bit.

At least our democracy is pure and uncorrupted to protect from any bad rulers.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
As some miss the point, White Phosphorous has some legitimate war usages, but its defined an international war crime to use it in areas populated by many civilians.

A clearly defined international war crime still hanging over Israel and well documented.

A clearly defined international war crime is still hanging over the heads of the United States Government also. Big deal.
http://presscore.ca/2011/?p=1006

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005

What you are missing is that once the enemie moves into civilian areas to hide in schools and homes that civilian area is now technically a war zone. This Geneva convention does not apply!

SandEagle

Lifer
Aug 4, 2007
sandeagle, why are you so interested in Israel again?

i dont know man. id really like to visit there sometimes, but i dont want to get harrassed or stoned to death.

nothing personal against israelis, palis, jews, mooslims. i just have nothing better to do. :(

if i make a list of folks here and you publicly apologize, i promise to not come back to PN, deal? :sneaky:

SandEagle

Lifer
Aug 4, 2007
Sure you do. Why are you afraid of saying what's behind your obsession? Are your bias will be exposed?

what are you babbling about? the P&N shills (like yourself). try to illicit a response by trapping a poster into a corner. then they take what was said out of context, twist it into lies, and belittle the poster from here to eternity. i know how your type works infopigeon, oh yes..i know. i will stick around PN for awhile until I see some fair responses from fools as yourself.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Geneva convention bans incendiary weapons in civilian areas.

Civilians should best avoid terrorism then.

Either stop their own people or move out of the war zone. If you're going to camp out at a location where terrorists fire rockets / attack Israel then your life expectancy drops dramatically.

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
Civilians should best avoid terrorism then.

Either stop their own people or move out of the war zone. If you're going to camp out at a location where terrorists fire rockets / attack Israel then your life expectancy drops dramatically.

Stop complaining about being oppressed by a tyrant, people in other countries. Be slaves and don't think about rebelling. That's un-American. How sick.

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
You know what White Phosphorous does to human flesh right?

While there there are conflicting regulations on its use...

The image speaks for itself.

220px-Ayman2.jpg

It tends to stick to the skin... tell me that it's ok to use on human targets instead of for illumination or obscuring purposes.

Last edited:

ShawnD1

Lifer
May 24, 2003
Man, who cares about white phosphorus. You need red phosphorus if you want to cook meth.