Identity theft is running rampant. is it part of the master plan?

IceBergSLiM

Lifer
Jul 11, 2000
Is it part of the master plan for getting us to demand microchip implants in our bodies?

I think so.

Eventually everyone will be shouting somebody do something about all this identity theft. THen some clever corporate conglomerate will premiere on queue the ultimate aid in stopping identity theft. A microchip implanted in your body that is unhackable and totally unique to each person. .........???

IceBergSLiM

Lifer
Jul 11, 2000
Originally posted by: jhayx7
Whats this master plan you speak of?

you know microchipping everyone so they can be tracked. big brother stuff population control. the mark of the beast.

jjones

Lifer
Oct 9, 2001
Originally posted by: leftyman
Originally posted by: IcebergSlim
Originally posted by: leftyman
I think I want a cheeseburger for lunch.

I am having pizza

cheese and pepperoni?
I had pizza yesterday, cheese and pepperoni in fact. Today I'll probably eat something more nutricious like grilled chicken breast and a salad.

Turin39789

Lifer
Nov 21, 2000
I haven't had time to make up my lunches for this week, so i've been out to subway. I was going to back today, but we just got called together and told that one of our coworkers, who is out on vaction, just had a shitty day. Her > 2 month old grandchild was found dead in the crib today. And I have to pull a little over 12 hours today thanks to the mandatory overtime. I'm tempted to just go to Arbys or a burger joint and pig out.

broon

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2002
Probably a Chipotle burrito...and PIE!!!

Boston Cream Pie (even though it's actually cake) > *

hypn0tik

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2005
I'm eating a hot dog right now as a before lunch snack. I have my meeting with my supervisor at 1:30 and I'll probably grab a real lunch after my meeting, which should be around 2:30ish.

TuxDave

Lifer
Oct 8, 2002
Originally posted by: Capt Caveman
I'm eating a couple of Trader Joe's Chicken and Rice bowls for lunch.

If it's good enough for you, it's good enough for me. A Trader Joe's just opened up near me and I haven't figured out what I want to buy from it. I guess I have something on my list now.

IceBergSLiM

Lifer
Jul 11, 2000

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: IcebergSlim
Is it part of the master plan for getting us to demand microchip implants in our bodies?

I think so.

Eventually everyone will be shouting somebody do something about all this identity theft. THen some clever corporate conglomerate will premiere on queue the ultimate aid in stopping identity theft. A microchip implanted in your body that is unhackable and totally unique to each person. .........???

Two words:

Logan's Run

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
It will be doubleplus good! They will have joycamps to fix the ungood of ownthink and other thougtcrime!