Ideas for a summer job....

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
Welp the semester is ending in less than a week and im heading home to South Florida...

So far ive applied at Bestbuy online, and plan on also going to CompUSA and CC... Maybe i'll hit up the golf courses as well..

Any reccomendations?? Places to stay away from??

aphex

Jul 19, 2001

<<

<< Places to stay away from?? >>

McDonald's :D
>>

I think im not even gonna consider any fast food... I think my few years of college have put me past that level :)

Transition

Banned
Sep 8, 2001
I'd do some restraunt work if you can. If you can get into a nice/fancy restraunt and bank off the tips that would be ideal. Otherwise, are there any interns available?

aphex

Jul 19, 2001

<< I'd do some restraunt work if you can. If you can get into a nice/fancy restraunt and bank off the tips that would be ideal. Otherwise, are there any interns available? >>

Theres not much left in the intern dept... I was planning on being in Australia most of the summer so i didnt look when the jobs were available. As for food service, i made teriffic money working at Rainforest Cafe, but im looking for something a little different. If all else fails, i'll go back there though.

RU482

Lifer
Apr 9, 2000
Construction (maybe) or house painting are usually good college jobs. i.e. good tan, outdoors, ect

Joyride

Golden Member
Apr 2, 2001

<< Bestbuy >>

I've only worked at my local one since my sig says and I really like it so far. Very friendly people to work with.

I get everything at cost plus the local tax.

And then the unwritten bonuses. I can think of atleast 6 mega hotties I work with and that's not counting that chicks that come in to shop. Bonus right there