idea...

Soybomb

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
Hey Zuni how about adding a field to profile where people can put in their birthdate. Then if you're reading a thread and wonder if the person is 13 or 30 you could look in their profile. Perhaps for the "today" section also have a list of members celebrating their birthdays that day?

Soybomb

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
I should have added a poll.....too late now hehe.

It would add sort of a personal touch ;)

snow patrol

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2000
True - not sure about the list in the today page showing the members with birthdays on that particular day though...might take up too much space given how many members we have here! :D

BiggieN

Banned
Apr 3, 2000
i'm ssuming just birthdays and not the year right? because i'm sure not many people would put their year in there...*cough*ladies*cough* ;)

Soybomb

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
Okay make it optional, you know how we have small icons for profile, PM and stuff, add a small gift box in for the birthday option. Could they be automatically give the status of "Happy Birthday" on their birthday? Change their icon to a big present or cake? There has to be something! ;)

Soybomb

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
And I"m sure alot of people lie in the "location" tab too....it happens :)
Ohh well, sounds like it might be awhile before its a feature anyway hehe.

snow patrol

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2000
No, I reeeaaaalllly do live in Antarctica :p

<< Maybe later. >>

- Judging from past experiences with requesting things from Zuni, 'maybe later' almost certainly means we'll see this feature in the not too distant future ;)

TonyH

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 20, 2000
I can see it now, all the 13 year olds swearin' that they're 17.
The feature would only be as good as the user is honest.