I will PayPal $1 to the first person who can help me

I want to purchase a CD with the song "Radar Radio" by Giorgio Moroder. Thread from yesterday

I have looked on Amazon, BN.com, Deep Discount CD, and many other places, to no avail. I simply cannot find a place where I can purchase a compact disc of this sound recording.

Rules for the 'scavenger hunt':
  • the song must be on a compact disc
  • the vendor must accept credit cards
  • The total price of the CD + shipping cannot be above $25.
If you find where I can purchase this song, I'll PayPal $1.00 to your account.

Originally posted by: Sifl
Wow, a whole dollar? :D
Hey, I'm a college student, and I'm Jewish. If that's not a recipe for tightfisted financial management, what is? :p

BigToque

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: jumpr
Hey, I'm a college student, and I'm Jewish. If that's not a recipe for tightfisted financial management, what is? :p

You're only strengthing the stereotype... break free young grasshopper!

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
It's on eBay on vinyl 45, but I didn't figure I'd bother posting since it's not on CD.

Koing

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator<br> Health and F
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: jumpr

muahahahaha

Koing

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
You might consider picking up a record player at a thrift store if you've got a way to plug it in... around here they're easy to find for $5-10.

Originally posted by: DaveSimmons
I assume you tried www.SecondSpin.com and used The Power of Google.
Check and check. :( It was originally played in a jukebox in Top Gun, so I think it only exists in jukebox-compatible form, i.e. 45rpm vinyl.

I'll probably bid on that 45 for the slim hope that I might have access to a record player some day.

Originally posted by: MeanMeosh
link

found one... they sell the LP with a backup made to cd-r =P

its kinda pricey =P

hope this helps
Hey, thanks for that link - someone gave it earlier, but it's above my price range, especially for just one song.

Nope, no one met the criteria listed in the first post. I'll probably give it to NutBucket if I get that 45 from eBay.

JoeKing

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Umm I'm going to help.... only if you have a reliable member holds the $1 to make sure I actually get it ;)